(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Well....having no arms isn't so bad right? I mean....Gyarados does just fine without them....unless you run into Pikachus...

This is by FAR my favorite generation ever, I love every single pokemon I've seen, I haven't been disappointed even once; I am pretty much speechless. Thanks gamefreak, thanks.

#
# A German NPC remarks: 'In the next city you'll stand a chance even without badges.'

Thats incorrect, he says "With this, the next town is easily reachable/very close, even without badges"

Just a minor thing I noticed, keep up the good work :p
And would is be possible to put story relevant things in spoiler tags?

A German NPC remarks: 'In the next city you'll stand a chance even without badges.'

Thats incorrect, he says "With this, the next town is easily reachable/very close, even without badges"

Just a minor thing I noticed, keep up the good work Toungue

Jup, that's what i said before. And German is my mother language, too ;)
Wie kommst du darauf "zum Greifen nahe" mit "eine Chance haben" zu übersetzen?

this whole generation looks so amazing, i definetaly have to pre-order the japanese versions. cant wait much longer. just look at zebraika and warubiru. Theyre awesome!

That was my fault, the typo, it's been fixed. I'm hitting a wall here since it's getting late in Australia, haha.

:O
Meguroko's evo is so awesome! Looks like I'm going to be putting it in my team, along with Denchura.

EDIT: Yeah, it is getting late >_> Why am I still up? Its not like this is going to be leaving overnight...

Offtopic: Viper.Fox and Houndoom you're from australia too which state i'm SA. Ontopic: I underestimated Meguroko although i still don't like it lets hope it's stage 2 will be as good as stage 1.

I had hoped that Meguroko would evolve to a quadruped enormous crocodile, but this is just as amazing. I really can't wait to see how everything looks; this generation is just beautiful.

Back