(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Unfortunately, Reparudasu (purple panther) isn't going to be any more useful than Persian. It has slightly higher attacking stats in exchange for being a bit slower.

Why can't they give these things better stats?

@Feeding_The_Wolves

first of all for gen3, no backwards comparability??!

that killed it right there for me..

+ no day/night?? ftw??!

the graphics were AWFUL- like early SNES....

the map/region was diverse but awkward IMO.

AND i did not like (most of) the designs.

Kokoromori, one of my favorite designs this generation, has TERRIBLE attacking and defensive stats.

What is this? What is their reasoning for making some of the coolest Pokemon the most useless?

Meh. I guess it's a matter of opinion. I, honestly, don't see what the big deal is about night and day. My screen got darker...hooray? Okay, so it had a few different Pokemon come out at night, but that's it. And it provided a bit of a 'real-world' sense to the games. But the seasons are going to own night and day, I'm telling you.

We never had seasonal changes. I honestly would want to see seasonal changes more than the 24-hour changes.

Hihidaruma has base 140 attack? As in, equal to Rhyperior?

That tears is. Somebody needs to be fired and they can hire me. I can come up with MUCH better stat spreads than this garbage.

Why are people bringing up Gen 1? Gen 1 is not bland. Now the popular thing is to hate G1, and before the popular thing was to only love G1 and hate the new gens. Make up your mind people -_- My opinions, while sometimes radical, at least never change with the winds of popularity.

G1 has way more original designs then G4, and a large number of post-dex monsters were simply evolutions of G1-G3 monsters, thus still tying them to past gens.

I love all the Gens except 4, which is disgusting. Couldn't even assemble a team of Pokemon I like before the national dex, so I skipped the games. Now in G5, I am having massive trouble deciding what to use on a team, and in fact, I may even half to make different teams, because there are so many awesome designs with various good typings! I think I may even like this gen more then G1, however, G1 still boasts some incredibly original designs. Stop hating it just because it's the "in" thing. Likewise, don't just like it because of nostaliga value.

I don't see why people are complaining about time changes. The seasonal changes I believe will serve as the time changes.

Back