(1) 'Best Wishes' Characters Iris and Reimu Revealed on 'Pokemon Sunday' [8/1]

Mucrush said:
Its called Best Wishes because they didn't want to call it Black and White (will be the same as Diamond and Pearl) Haven't you noticed the B and W yet?
what's the B and W you are talking about !!??,of course i know the games,but there must be thing behind the title,I guess so..

alypkm said:
what's the B and W you are talking about !!??,of course i know the games,but there must be thing behind the title,I guess so..

I think its B for Black and W for White
B for Best and W for Wishes
There is some correlation going on there

WPM said that it says on the main page that Ash is still there. I don't see it in the Japanese Website.

I'm not saying that Ash won't stay, it's just that there's no confirmation yet.

Renjil12 said:
woo,I didn't realize that ^^ anyway it sounds cool, I still love the title..
what about Dark Wishes XD

FuzWuz said:
WPM said that it says on the main page that Ash is still there. I don't see it in the Japanese Website.

I'm not saying that Ash won't stay, it's just that there's no confirmation yet.

IT IS MUCKING CONFIRMED!! He is seen on the concept art, along with Iris and others we already got confirmed! So he IS in Isshu... :b

Eeek what happened to the anime girls being even the littlest bit attractive? Iris looks weird, and why did they have to keep Ash >:0

There is no mention of the demo in the title of this thread, but I would assume this is the place to discuss it.

Anyone else see that the area presumably being guarded by the person in red is one of the places on the map?

The new Characters sure look pretty cool. Iris kind of looks like May but with bigger and longer hair though. I am not sure if the other one looks like anyone in the past but Iris does kind of look like May though.:)

Renjil12 said:

Also, the name in Japanese is written as ベストウイッシュ (Besuto Uisshu), so it has イッシュ (Isshu), the region name, within it. It's quite a clever pun.

Hellion said:
There is no mention of the demo in the title of this thread, but I would assume this is the place to discuss it.

Anyone else see that the area presumably being guarded by the person in red is one of the places on the map?

... you're right. Just found it! Up at the windmills!
gym.png

And that lead me to notice that the Isshu map is VERY undetailed...

Juliacoolo said:
Eeek what happened to the anime girls being even the littlest bit attractive? Iris looks weird, and why did they have to keep Ash >:0

Okay first of all Iris has a nice design but remember it's anime. They don't have to look attractive because it's animated. Second nothing is wrong with Ash. You thinking that they wouldn't keep Ash is stunning.

Hellion said:

gym.png

And that lead me to notice that the Isshu map is VERY undetailed...[/QUOTE]

What do you guys mean?

Playerking95 said:
gym.png

And that lead me to notice that the Isshu map is VERY undetailed...

What do you guys mean?
[/quote]

We mean that its THERE where the demo takes place :b

Oh my...

I love Iris. She has hair like no other. And she keeps Pokemon there. I worship you, Iris...

JK. But I love Iris. Dento seems strange. Keychains sound awesome! Can't wait to preorder. Ooh... Can't wait for B/W!

iris is good but she CAN"T be a main character...ladies and gentle men prepare for the most childish generation of pokemon ever ...not only because of Iris,every thing in the anime is getting bubbled,the pokemon the human hair and eyes and now the background of the anime bubble trees and sky clouds...is there any way I can contact the pokemon company ???

KurowaSan said:
Also, the name in Japanese is written as ベストウイッシュ (Besuto Uisshu), so it has イッシュ (Isshu), the region name, within it. It's quite a clever pun.

where did you get that pic in your sig is it off the anime because its looks like their work. Doesnt it guys?

Go to page 9 and look at his sig

~Blastoise91~

Back