(1) 'Best Wishes' Characters Iris and Reimu Revealed on 'Pokemon Sunday' [8/1]

lol Iris is a jungle girl :p
She has Pokemon living in her hair and she swings on vines,how cool is that?!
I sorta like Iris,I hope she won't be that annoying like Dawn was....
Reimu,he seems like he is going to act like a jerk,like one of those characters you hate to hear talk,lol.
but over all,there okay,its good to have some change.

My God..I wouldn't like to jump into someone's hair..Anyway, I think I will like the series. But like everyone, where the hell is Ash?

biscuitvega said:
is kibago her pokemon or is she helping it or something

Kibago is her Pokemon IIRC. Not sure if the News story mentioned that or not.

dmaster out.

Iris is probably gonna somehow be worse than Dawn. >_> And then I remember why I hate the anime. (which is why I call it a cartoon)

Hellion said:
No one payed attention to my post earlier... =/

The off-limits area shown in the demo was one of the places on the Isshu Region Map.
I don't think it's black city or white forrest.
Agent Clank said:
lol Iris is a jungle girl :p
She has Pokemon living in her hair and she swings on vines,how cool is that?!
I sorta like Iris,I hope she won't be that annoying like Dawn was....
Reimu,he seems like he is going to act like a jerk,like one of those characters you hate to hear talk,lol.
but over all,there okay,its good to have some change.

It's dento by the way and i think he could have that charm unlike brock with the ladies. I'm still hoping brock will come back even though it it highly unlikely.

*pops in*

The keychains look pretty cool, but I've only seen them so far :I. My friend says they sound pretty cool though, but that's opinion so ┐('~`;)┌

*pops out*

hope brock comes back it seems like the guy would be to serious and the show needs someone who is always after girls but always get beat up for trying

Gushy said:
I think Iris is cool. If she had a better haircut, she would be even cooler to me.

Hey lotusoftheleaf, about the Pokemon Manga, I already saw pictures of it and it looks like a pretty good Manga, but where can we buy the books?

I've only read fan translated scans online, which seem to have been taken down on most of the sites where I used to read them. I've looked at my local Boarders and my boyfriend who lives in Alabama has looked at his local manga/comic shop and Barnes and Noble, but neither of us has found them there.

You have to watch which ones you buy, though. There's some older first prints which are edited to read like an American comic book (left to right) so all the images are flipped and for someone used to reading mangas the Japanese way (right to left) it can be confusing. I've found scans of these posted online as well. They also refer to the rival as Blue and the female as Green whereas it's the other way around in fan translations.

Then there's a new, more recent reprint that started back from the beginning. These kept the traditional manga style, but I think they still switched Blue and Green's names. These are the ones I've looked for locally and can't find. I think there's certain volumes for sale on Amazon, but I don't know which print they are. I also have no clue if the ones you'd buy in stores would have blood and mentions of death removed, but I would assume it's toned down somewhat since it's marketed towards children despite the fact the manga is clearly a much more mature, serious take on the Pokémon story.

Darkrai said:
I think I will warm up to them eventually, but for now, I am not a fan. I hope Brock doesn't get replaced.

Brock is most likely getting replaced by Dento the green haired butler, as for Ash well that's yet to be determined. Perhaps maybe the Japanese Satoshi's Pikachu Wi-Fi Download was a sign of that...

Satoshi = Ash Ketchum.

I was drawing some pokemon characters when I suddenly think of Iris I begin to draw her and I found that she is not that bad she is different, now I love her,even though she doesn't mach with Ash,but still the thing I hate most in her and that will never change ,and that even doesn't mach her dark skin and wild hair,her stupid kind child eyes. other than that she is good till now,the guy is the Worst pokemon character till now and if he choose Tsutaja as a starter i will kill my self, Tsutaja for Ash,and he can choose between the pig or the otter, it will be much cooler if Ash catch them all or even two of them ,including Tsutaja...
if they really wanna make a big change in the anime they can make Ash win even for one time in his live in the league,and don't tell me that the anime will end if this happen being a champion doesn't mean that he is the strongest pokemon master it's the first step,there is much in pokemon world and Ash still wanna catch them all,I guess so...

This might not fit in this thread, but... Is it possible Dento and Aroe both work in a hotel/restraunt? Dento looks like a waiter and Aroe looks like a chef.... Sorry if that's off topic.... :(

Playerking95 said:
Dento isn't in the games though or are you are talking about the anime?

The sugimori art was released, it's on the front page. It's for the games, which means he'll be in them.

We got some new screenshots too.
For comparisons sake between the two generations:

w7cz6a.jpg

I like the background and the "field" much better than before. Although the graphics didn't change as much this time, since they're both on the DS.

Zalman said:
We got some new screenshots too.
For comparisons sake between the two generations:

w7cz6a.jpg

I like the background and the "field" much better than before. Although the graphics didn't change as much this time, since they're both on the DS.

I can't wait to see Pochama's animation (I forget Gen IV English names now... Is this one.. Prinplop?)

Back