(1) 'Best Wishes' Characters Iris and Reimu Revealed on 'Pokemon Sunday' [8/1]

I think Pokemon Contest might be replaced with Pokemon Musical in this anime~ and Dento will participate in the contest~ or maybe they got both contest~ :D

I said before she is a jungle girl mogli and her she is,I am real sad it appear that it's the same way as may and dawn ;the polite little cute calm girl,that never get angry and so silly,and I also said that the guy looks like a waiter, and it's true I can't believe each generation of pokemon make me said when they will return to their old way,why the girl must always be silly why Ash is silly, why brock must be replaced with a stupid ugly character, when I saw Proof from movie 13,I thought that the new girl will be something like this ,cute funny girl she reminds me with Misty,but this will not gonna happen the Anime will always be childish,the creators of pokemon have to do so to avoid any cut of scenes or attack from people,Ash must always be idealistic and silly even if Paul slap him and spit on his face,Ash have no problem will never get angry "We still can be friends',Misty must be replaced with silly girls ( I don't hate May and dawn I love them but still ..) and That's because Misty is impolite she alp Ash and gets angry on every one which was source of fun in the anime,
no women will ever appear with big chest and that's because of " Beauty and the beach",
porygon and it's evolution will never appear on tv they must die forever because the porygon incident,no violent scene because KIds may cry if they watch this no blood because that's too harsh for babies,even when Toxicroak fall from the the sky on Croagunk's stomach no blood was seen as if Croagunk was a jelly have no blood,no guns because that's no suitable for kids ans more.
sorry for this long post but i am really said pokemon is the source of happens in my life and I don't want to loos it,for many people the game is based on the anime and not the anime based on the game ,so the anime must be also good it's more important than the game and the manga.:( :( :( :( :(

I was about to say, Reimu doesn't sound like a guy's name...whenever I think of Reimu, I think of shrine maidens, but that's just me.

Anyway, Iris' voice sounds WAY too high-pitched for me. I think she inhaled helium... Her coolness factor just went down a bit.

And I think I spoke too soon...in the battle against Bell in the demo, you clearly see buildings in the background. Yay.

And I saw no battle camera. Which makes me even more happy, making me think that you can turn off the battle camera.

Tensho said:
There is no evil or good, and yay for no Ash. I got tired of having him not growing up after all these years and still going "I want to be a pokemon master". Maybe it's hint that he will finally win the league battle.

Ash will NEVER EVER leave the anime or grow up,simply because he have Pikachu as a partner and Pikachu is the main character of pokemon all.
Pikachu is the one who resemble pokemon.may be this was to happen if Ash grow up and get married then a new generation will start with Ash's son holding pikachu's son as his partner.!!!

Sephiru said:
Wow guys. Satoshi is NOT being omitted from the anime. He was on the character sheet a while back in some gaytastic new clothes.
Taking him out would be a BIG mistake. Remember when they took Yugi out of Yu Gi Oh?
That went well, didn't it? *sarcasm*

you are SOOOO right and that's the best example you give,changing the main character destroy the anime. as it happen in yu gi oh, I still can't watch a full episode of GX will the silly UNBEATABLE yuki ?!!>Jaiden or whatever he call.

Ash is mentioned on the website. He's not going people. He'll never leave or the show will die. Get real!

had any one just realize in the preview that the background is so cartoonish !!
not realistic however they change this in the movies and I don't know why they do it from the beginning !??
-_-! the same bad quality of the anime....that's possibly because the animators are not professional.
I am really sad...
iris-kibago.jpg

iris is dora and diegos cousin why do u think she has a back pack LIKE DORA swings vines LIKE DIEGO and not to be racist has the same color skin

iris and the guy were already revealed before they showed this preview

LOL XD I'm not saying before the cartoon starts, I'm saying as it ends, before the 6th gen comes out w it's cartoon, I mean why Best Wishes, who is it refering to?

Pikachu can follow Iris, that way Team Rocket can follow her XD yeah I'm going long on this one.

Big P.S. when they're talking about the others not being there, it's not the about the cartoon clips, it's the POSTER, please watch again, and keep up with the subtitle.

Anyway, I'll stop spreading my prophesy (lol) and just hope and pray :)

Although I do think Iris' voice is a little too high, but who knows how it'll be for the American version.

Mamepato looks so freaken cute!

aqueregia said:
D:
Where have you been? That's been known since months ago :p

XD yeah sometimes it take me time to notice new things, I get overwhelmed w the excitement LOLZ

Wow...I really don't like iris' new design nor her character/background story. I was actually looking forward to the female protagonist (white) to be the main character in the anime. Hopefully her and the male protagonist appear and have prominent roles as well.

I don't think much of Iris. Though I can't really tell until theres some footage of her personality and how she acts. I am guessing that she is going to be kinda crazy at some points and she might be hyper. I also don't like her design. Which is also weird is that Kibago hides in Iris's hair. _-_

I seriously, seeeriously hate Iris.

Her hair BUGS ME. I can't stand it! To make it worse... it seems her voice is very high-pitched (my eaaaars)

Why couldn't they just have put White? I've noticed most people liked her.
Well! Bye bye anime for ruining it. Manga here I come, at least here I'll see Black and White!

Chizmey said:

Her hair BUGS ME. I can't stand it! To make it worse... it seems her voice is very high-pitched (my eaaaars)

Well! Bye bye anime for ruining it. Manga here I come, at least here I'll see Black and White!
Her hair bugs me as well. Which is also weird is that Kibago hides inside her hair. Why couldn't we just have a girl character with normal hair?

Chizmey said:

-_-! I thought the girl might be something as proof so cute and active ^^
I love her , they used their old design of characters in designing her, take a look on her eyes that's why she reminds me with Misty.
Movie13Proof.png

I guess the new girl will act as Dora -_- a character for kids so calm never gets angry so silly and stupid,Idon't wanna see how it will be wild because I'm sure that it will be silly,I wanna buy the pokemon company and kill all the employees there and fire them,and get more professional animators and storyboard editors and directors,and I will make the anime for adults not for kids and with high quality not this cartoon quality.
that's looks like a cartoon not a ANIME. !!! but this will not gonna happen....I can't do anything now to save pokemon.
this is my new Iris ^^.( sorry maybe colors are not that much but I try to make her as fast as I can)
picture.php

Ice Arceus said:
Chizmey said:

Her hair bugs me as well. Which is also weird is that Kibago hides inside her hair. Why couldn't we just have a girl character with normal hair?

I bet that if she had shorter hair (and not too BIG) everyone would like her more.
I was excited before they showed her design, because someone had posted on a blog how "Cute her hairstyle was"
After I saw her. I was extremely disappointed. and angry.

I really like Iris's character design because it's totally different but the hair is a bit much I'll agree. Everyone will probably get use to it when the actual episodes come out and besides she's gonna be around for the next four years at least, so get used to her.

Yeah it will probably take time to actually get used to Iris's hair. Just looking at one character, we just can't say that the series will suck. I myself was hoping for a better looking female character to join Ash on his journey through Isshu. It will take a while to get used to her hair and her looks.

^
Much better than Iris IMO. It just seems like it will take time for the people who don't like it to get used to Iris, since we will be seeing her for a couple of years.

Ice Arceus said:
^
Much better than Iris IMO. It just seems like it will take time for the people who don't like it to get used to Iris, since we will be seeing her for a couple of years.

-_-! you know when may and Dawn first came out I said what's that !! a stupid girl,but I was sure of something that they are cute !! and now I love them, I believe May made the best couple with Ash, till now i am disappointed about Iris but who knows maybe we best wishes come out I will love her,also the title best wishes is so exciting,I will see this generation to know what's the best wishes !! but I am afraid to turn out to be something like Hamtaro o_.!

alypkm said:
-_-! you know when may and Dawn first came out I said what's that !! a stupid girl,but I was sure of something that they are cute !! and now I love them, I believe May made the best couple with Ash, till now i am disappointed about Iris but who knows maybe we best wishes come out I will love her,also the title best wishes is so exciting,I will see this generation to know what's the best wishes !! but I am afraid to turn out to be something like Hamtaro o_.!
Its called Best Wishes because they didn't want to call it Black and White (will be the same as Diamond and Pearl) Haven't you noticed the B and W yet?

Back