(1) 'Best Wishes' Characters Iris and Reimu Revealed on 'Pokemon Sunday' [8/1]

I really don't mind the new characters for the anime, I think it'll be interesting to see how Iris interacts with others in the show. She seems kinda... crazy D:
As for the whole Ash debate, I'd rather not get involved besides saying he'll stay. End of discussion for me.
Also, it looks like the weather indicator is being put to good use :) No more stupid pauses telling us it's still raining/hailing/sunshine/sanstorm brewing C:

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Shimama's mane glows yellow regardless of whether it uses an attack. You could see it flash before White throws her Pokeball in battle.

If ash leaves so will team rocket. and I don't want that

so it's unlikely that ash would be written off. but hopefully Brock would be

Mucrush said:
We know that Ash is going to Isshu, because we saw him in the concept art dude.. xD

But If Ash wins the Pokemon League in Sinnoh which is very likely at this point what would motivate him to go to Isshu? His character is all used up and dry, like a hollow shell of his former self. Like it or not, things have a beginning and things have an end. We were lucky in Hoenn when he declined the offer to become a Frontier Brain after defeating Brandon at the Battle Pyramid.

Are they gonna show Ho-Oh again heading towards Isshu like what happened before Sinnoh when Ho-Oh was flying to Sinnoh? It's probably time to move on and freshen the series up despite all the redundance of the same plot twists and storylines used over and over again.

Face it, you know as well as I do that the Anime hasn't been as good as it was since Johto and Hoenn. Johto I think was one of the best of the series next to Kanto when we still had Ash, Brock, and Misty together. What good is nostalgia If you don't have the continuity to back it up?

I still think the biggest shakeup for the Anime is the loss of Pikachu.

If Ash leaves, my over-extended childhood ends.
And did anyone else notice how gorgeous the guy playing the DSi was? :p

I don't know, She sees a legendary pokemon just like Ash did, she has a pokemon that is not any of the starters like Ash did and she reminds me a lot of Ash for some reason. When I see her i think brazilian mulato/amerindian girl for some reason lol, I think I will watch this series a lot more religiously than I had the last one lol. She's just a lot more dif than the other girls except for I really loved Misty!

Yay 100th post!

I completely agree w u Card Slinger J.

As for Pikachu maybe Ash'll let her take care of it (or the other way around lol), And I wouldn't count Ash to be out of it completely maybe cameos and such or become a recurrent character like Brock has been over the years.

They did say this was gonna completely change things and I know they were talking about the games but I also think they Cartoon plays into this, any coincidence that they may reveal a total of 150 or so new pokemon just like w the first Gen.

Playerking95 said:
Wait did she actually see the legendary?

I hope she does, it looks like it's teased in the clip, maybe that's something they wanted ppl to start thinking subliminally. XP

Did Kibago just flee into Iris's jungle bush?...

I hope she gets her hair caught on one of those branches.

Wow mijumaru looks really cute...pokabu looks puzzled, and tsutaja looks like he's saying, "you gonna pick me or what?" haha I love them all.

I really like shimama's animations...definitely saving a spot for it on my team...

Tangrowth said:
And did anyone else notice how gorgeous the guy playing the DSi was? :p
/me did :>

Anyhow, the new girl is absolutely awesome. Finally no more goody, eye-candy, dopey contest females 8>

Anyhow, the new girl is absolutely awesome. Finally no more goody, eye-candy, dopey contest females 8>

Sapphire from the Pokémon Adventures manga was a wild girl who didn't like contests, but looked way more awesome.

I don't know how will Isis actually act, but I think she has a really poor design. I mean, she would look bad even if she was a CoD.

Eye-candy is always welcome (at least for me).

And for the Guy, Dento, WTH is the deal with having a sommelier as a main character in a children show?! A sommelier deals with wine and how are children supposed to relate do that? XD

wow... these may very well be the worst main characters ever... the girl is just... I can't describe it...
but the new pokémon kinda look cooler in anime art...

I loved Pokabu and Tsutarja right from the beginning, but I didn't really care for Mijumaru.
Now, after seeing Mijumaru on the anime, I think it's the cutest thing ever! And its evolution is pretty kick-ass.

KurowaSan said:
I loved Pokabu and Tsutarja right from the beginning, but I didn't really care for Mijumaru.
Now, after seeing Mijumaru on the anime, I think it's the cutest thing ever! And its evolution is pretty kick-grass.

Holy crap. Your signature featuring White's anime fanart looks pretty legit.

Anyway. White was FINALLY shown in action. Before it was Black over and over again. And I got tired of it.

The screenshots for the demo shown a month ago did not have any rain in the forests, but in this there is rain. Could this mean that weather varies?

Iris reminded me of Tarzan. Girl-version. Kibago's hiding in Tarzanette's hair? My god, hope there's no fleas or ticks...

Back