(1) Announcement from Pokemon Coming January 8th: 6th Generation? [12/29]

This is amazing!
but besides that it might be the 3rd gen remakes, if it is 6th gen, we probrobly won't get 3rd gen remakes

Again with the 6th Gen WPM?

The announcement can be anything (important) Pokemon related. 3rd Gen? 6th Gen? We will have to wait a few months for we to know. If there is a new Gen the most probable is that there will be new eeveelutions. Lots of merchandise (and more to come) from these pokemon has been around lately so it is probable that we will get those eeveelutions (expect Ghost and Bug).

It probably is the 6th gen announcement. Not just that Masuda is appearing on Pokémon Smash, but because it's just about that time that they usually reveal the next gen. Best Wishes is starting to near its end (at least in Japan). Plus we already know about the movie, so I'm not sure what else would merit a scheduled announcement. Unless.....

NEW POKEMON THEME PARK!

Although I feel like at this point I'm still milking the entertainment out of B/W 2. It feels like they are dishing out new games left and right, which isn't a bad thing save for my wallet.

Flygon2071 said:
Again with the 6th Gen WPM?

The announcement can be anything (important) Pokemon related. 3rd Gen? 6th Gen? We will have to wait a few months for we to know. If there is a new Gen the most probable is that there will be new eeveelutions. Lots of merchandise (and more to come) from these pokemon has been around lately so it is probable that we will get those eeveelutions (expect Ghost and Bug).
The thing is, there's so much evidence pointing to it being the 6th gen. now, that I would be more surprised if it was something else.

Though I'm still not getting my hopes up to much because it could always be something stupid like spiky-eared eevee.

hammer time! said:
Maybe it's going to be a rotated format

tCPI does that, not Game Freak lol. Plus we had a rotation just a few months ago why would we have one now?

Am I the only one thinking this is going to be a side game of some sort? I'm leaning towards a bigger one, though. (IE, a new Ranger game, major home console game like Battle Revolution/Stadium or a new game/series.)

Of course, for all we know, it could just be like a release of Pokemon Pinball in the eShop, too.

RiverShock said:
Am I the only one thinking this is going to be a side game of some sort? I'm leaning towards a bigger one, though. (IE, a new Ranger game, major home console game like Battle Revolution/Stadium or a new game/series.)

Of course, for all we know, it could just be like a release of Pokemon Pinball in the eShop, too.

Yeah but Game Freak aren't the ones who are in charge of revealing side games.

Blui129 said:
Light Type PoKéMoN Exist said:
Yeah but Game Freak aren't the ones who are in charge of revealing side games.

Dream Radar pls.

Oh you got me on that one. Well they probably revealed due to the connectivity it had with Black 2 and White 2 and it being the only way to get the Kami Trio's Therian Forme's. But either way I'm excited to see what the reveal is hopefully Generation VI :D

IF Gamefreak does plan on remaking Generation III they'll probably be released AFTER Generation VI.

Phoenix EX said:
IF Gamefreak does plan on remaking Generation III they'll probably be released AFTER Generation VI.

Yeah I agree sort of like Red and Green Remakes came out after Ruby and Sapphire. So if anything the time line of Main Series Games for Generation 6 would be...

1.6th Generation Duo Games (2013)
2.Ruby and Sapphire Remakes (2014)
3.Third Version or Sequels to the 6th Generation Duos (2015)

What do you think?

You know, HGSS came out after Platinum did... So a Ruby/Sapphire remake coming out after BW2 wouldn't be unprecedented. :p

I think it will be two new Eeveelutions. Every 2 generations we seem to get new ones:

Gen 2 had Espeon and Umbreon.
Gen 4 had Leafeon and Glaceon.
So gen 6 will have....?

I'm hoping for Ghost and Dragon Eeveelutions.

Light Type PoKéMoN Exist said:
Phoenix EX said:

Yeah I agree sort of like Red and Green Remakes came out after Ruby and Sapphire. So if anything the time line of Main Series Games for Generation 6 would be...

1.6th Generation Duo Games (2013)
2.Ruby and Sapphire Remakes (2014)
3.Third Version or Sequels to the 6th Generation Duos (2015)

What do you think?

I can actually see that happening. Maybe even Generation 7 coming after Gen 6's 3rd game right at the end of the 3DS' lifespan and remakes of Diamond and Pearl coming to the next handheld system. But we most likely won't see it play out this way.

Blui129 said:
hammer time! said:
Maybe it's going to be a rotated format

tCPI does that, not Game Freak lol. Plus we had a rotation just a few months ago why would we have one now?

oh lol. There are rumors about a nxd-on rotation i've heard of

Back