(1) ALL 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

RE: (1) 120+ 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

Okay, which nutjob over at TCPI thought us players would appreciate 48 rares, of which some deal 50 + possible paralysis FOR FOUR ENERGY? Getting the right rares is going to be sickishly hard.

Just what I wanted PUSA. A set with 48 rares, 7 LV.X cards, 3 Reprints and 3 Shinies. All with a box pull rate of 2 LV.X, 1 Reprint and 1 Shiny. If they're feeling generous.

No wonder I can't fathom buying new english TCG cards. This is just bull, from both a collectors perspective and seeing how angry the players are for it.

Sadly, all I can think is how Dawn of Arceus is going to be so much more worse after all this.

This set is a worse than I thought it would be. It is just the SV cards with a thousand or so random commons/uncommons. And as far as we know, none are SP. I mean, there are cards that deal not a lot of damage for four energy. This could either mean they suck, or PUSA is finally trying to weaken the cards a bit (I doubt it, due to AoA.)

Where did all of those commons like Coragunk come from? Are they from a Jap Promo set or something?

Muddy68 said:
Where did all of those commons like Coragunk come from? Are they from a Japanese Promo set or something?

AND NEW RAICHU!! And it looks freaking awesome! (Although it isn't that good)

Sorry WPM, I just got up. No wonder they aren't very good, they came from a gift box.

Isn't there supposed to be more common cards, or more uncommon cards than rare cards? Because there are 48 rare cards compared to 40 uncommon cards and 44 common cards.

EvilMagikarp said:
Isn't there supposed to be more common cards, or more uncommon cards than rare cards? Because there are 48 rare cards compared to 40 uncommon cards and 44 common cards.

Not all of the scans are up, silly! :p If that was everything then we'd only have 1 secret rare, 1 shiny, and no Absol G Lv. X.
>.>

But yes, there are more commons in there usually.

Props to whoever got the scans up, as I'm too lazy to go and find out who. :p

:'(

I wish I could go to a Prerelease. This set's cards look so cool...
But I don't have enough money to go to one.... :/

I'll just go to the Theme Deck thingy. :p

The art is good, but now looking over all of the cards, I am mad. I am only going to the pre-release for the sleeves.
The only card I ALMOST like is Cynthia's Guidance.

Blaziken's going to be fun. Overall though, not a great set in my opinion.

>.> Terrible set is terrible. If I don't pull a level X, then this'll be the biggest waste of 25 dollars i've spent in a while D::

Stupid gift box junk putting in crapp Roserades and Bidoofs

Master of the Six Kings said:
>.> Terrible set is terrible. If I don't pull a level X, then this'll be the biggest waste of 25 dollars I've spent in a while D::

Stupid gift box junk putting in crapp Roserades and Bidoofs

That bidoof is hilarious. I like how it can even fail its attack on a tails flip.

Thanks WPM! They all look awesome. I can't wait for the Supreme Victors set to come out. :D
WP

The Power of Three said:
EvilMagikarp said:

Not all of the scans are up, silly! :p If that was everything then we'd only have 1 secret rare, 1 shiny, and no Absol G Lv. X.
>.>

But yes, there are more commons in there usually.

Props to whoever got the scans up, as I'm too lazy to go and find out who. :p

That is not what I meant. Card #48/147(Zapdos) is the last rare card because card #49/149(Altaria C) is a uncommon card. So that makes 48 rare cards. The last uncommon card is card #88/147(Yanma) because card #89/147(Baltoy) is a common card. So that is 40 uncommon cards. The last common card is card #133/147(Zubat) because card #134/147(Battle Tower) is a trainer. So that is 44 common cards. Note that I did not include trainer,supporter or stadium cards. So I find it weird that there are more rares than uncommons or commons.

But this is a good thing then. It means that we won't pull the same rares over and over again for a while. But I see your point. It is fairly odd.

Worst set since LA :(, I went to the pre-releases. If you wanna see the cards I got go check for yourself on my trade thread as all I got was garbage (rare wise). It is so sukish. The ratio for lv Xs is 3 a box. I saw it occur 6 times

Back