(1) All 'Black' and 'White Collection' Scans and Translations! [12/16]

Metalizard. My post was talking about the general. Yeah... there is Enbour... I'm simply looking as a whole. There are now higher attack costs for less output... which is also fantastic. The higher the damage output, the higher the attack cost. This is different from last format where... Gengar, Kingdra, Donphan, Gyarados, Machamp, Luxray (kinda), etc. We're going to see a stronger metagame as a result IMO.

Verites, I'm guessing it was because Masterball... wasn't very masterful. It sometimes failed. Great ball, the weaker of the two, always hit. I'm guessing that Greatball will become masterball, we will keep dual ball, and masterball will become something along the lines of a luxury ball. Just my guess ;D Also, Japanese doesn't have plurals. Don't get upset because of Pokemon Communications just yet... there may be hope

I really don't like this set, i mean the game goes from being super fast and imo fun to be really slow it seems like- cards i like are

Pokemon Catcher
Gothruzella
Asaraagi
Also i like the artwork of reshiram and zekrom the big ones but the other ones look dumb.

well if they do have heart gold soul silver on donphan will be populer and chillscchino hase weakness to fighting and donphan is fighting. Ditto might be used more because of chillscchino.

I wish Dawn Stadium was still legal. Daikenki+Feraligatr Prime+Expert Belt+Dawn Stadium+A bunch of Water energy on Daikenki=TANK!!!

This set is just..... how should i put it? Oh i know, Just NO.

Those trainer cards a uber broken. Lets give gyarados a NON flippy method of healing with zero draw backs. (Max Restore)

Lets give donk decks (Donphan, Kingdra, etc) 4 easy prizes with zero draw backs. (Catcher)

Revive is cool, but like Gliscor said, I'd rather just use Pokemon Rescue.
Afrobull or whatever its called is basically the evolution version of Toxicroak G Promo. Fun revenge kills.
The other supporters are cool. Crush Hammer will ruin decks like Dialga G.

Regardless of rotations, there will be a small window of time to use these cards in the current format....

I like these though:

Mebukijika
Enbuoh
Reshiram
Vuljiina
Gegegearl
Buffalon
Jalorda
Hihidharma
Daikenki
Pendolar
Zoroark
Nutrei

They all have decent features.

I love this set. I'm so buying a box when it comes out here. When do we usually get sets? since we're getting the Reprint set call of legends in Febuary..would we get This Before or After worlds in august 2011? can someone please PM me if they know.

Cards I like:

All the reprints (besides pluspower which we already have lol)
Even the prof oak Supporter reprint is nice (who needs regice in gyarados when you have this?)

mlouden03 said:
I love this set. I'm so buying a box when it comes out here. When do we usually get sets? since we're getting the Reprint set call of legends in Febuary..would we get This Before or After worlds in August 2011? can someone please PM me if they know.

The set should be coming around mid-late May I would assume (right around Unleashed and Rising Rivals were released). Which means this would be legal for Nationals/Worlds in 2011.

dmaster out.

Enbuoh - Fire –HP150
Stage 2 – Evolves from Chaobuu
Ability: Fervid Dance
Choose 1 Fire Energy card from your hand and attach it to one of your Pokemon. This ability can be used any number of times during your turn.

Enbuoh + Shuckle(Promo)= epic...

@bippa201 i also cant wait for chillachino! i am going to build a deck with it and jumpluff (hgss) for epic amounts of damage!

LuxTwo-The issue with doing that is that you need a way to move Energy around.

So much hate towards these legends, Reshiram is amazing with Enbouh, after Reshiram uses Blue Flame, discard two fire energy to do 120 and get them right back with either fisherman or that new trainer Energy Retrieval and then use Enbouh's Ability to attach them back to Reshiram and repeat. Plus Reshiram has 130 HP and with an expert belt he has 150 HP and he's hitting for 140! So I don't know about you guys but I can't wait for these cards.

viper.fox photo in Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture! makes these cards all the more desirable. I wonder if we get that finish on the English versions.

Back