(1) Additional Toy Images Leaked, Possibly Confirming the Green Pokemon [7/7]

darksun

Eats Magikarp Bait for breakfast
Aww, you're one lucky.. dude. I hope the green monkey isn't real, tbh.

Are you still going to bring your.. yeah, you know.. ? (A)

Tristan

Back for a little bit
Wow they look kind of cool but don't you think that the figures would be bigger? BTW in all the pictures why is there a teddy bear behind all the figures?

T

- Darkrai -

Read Bio - Odd connection to Darkrai
"I'll run out of the movie theatre and update any new pokemon right away"

Dedication, I love it. <3

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
- Darkrai - said:
"I'll run out of the movie theatre and update any new pokemon right away"

Dedication, I love it. <3

Haha. That IS dedication.

Figures the green thing is real, but it isn't that bad. The toys make them all look worse. =P

Full Moon

Master of Illusions and False Hope
Doesnt Reishiram only have one feather like things on his head? In every picture we have he only has one. On the figure he has two. :/

- Darkrai -

Full Moon said:
Doesnt Reishiram only have one feather like things on his head? In every picture we have he only has one. On the figure he has two. :/

Keep in mind Reshiram is shown at side view alot, making the appearance of only having one.

darksun

Eats Magikarp Bait for breakfast
Full Moon said:
iwsmec.png

Majora_787 said:
Haha. That IS dedication.

Figures the green thing is real, but it isn't that bad. The toys make them all look worse. =P
Mijumaru looks almost the same (still adorable in other words), IMO.

StellaTheSneasel

Hot &amp; Cool Chic
They seem pretty legit, so the green thing could possibly be legit, since when Diamond/Pearl came, they released PVC toys like those figurines.

Full Moon said:

He does have two, it's just the images are sideways. You can kinda see the second tuft from the side.

- Darkrai -

I bet you that Green Broccoli thing is real however it is just a little weird looking. I do see a cool evo coming from it :) Torterra esque.

Empoleon#1

Empoleon is an emperor
The toys look real and really interesting i hope that pokemon sunday finally tells something about the green pokemon but with everything we have seen it is probable that it is real, well we can only hope it gets confirmed soon

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
The green dude will probably be real. Though we can't be for sure until they they are confirmed real by Pokemon Sunday or something else.

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
Ice Arceus said:
The green dude will probably be real. Though we can't be for sure until they they are confirmed real by Pokemon Sunday or something else.

"something else" ... maybe toys like this? xD

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Awesome. Id get that Zekrom figure. Hopefullly they'll give you some sort of figure for B/W

Corycorcor

Twiggin' it.
OK so, I have to ask. On Reshiram, has anyone else noticed the random feather sticking out inbetween its legs? I mean at first i thought i was seeing it wrong, but it's on the toy too. does anyone have ANY idea what that's there?

it just.
it just doesn't make scene.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Corycorcor said:
OK so, I have to ask. On Reshiram, has anyone else noticed the random feather sticking out inbetween its legs? I mean at first i thought i was seeing it wrong, but it's on the toy too. does anyone have ANY idea what that's there?

it just.
it just doesn't make scene.
I think we all noticed it...

The toys look fake, really. No, I know that these are actual little toys, but they honestly look like knockoff products.

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
Pokefan4000 said:
I know that these are actual little toys, but they honestly look like knockoff products.

There's a difference?

And yes, EVERYONE noticed that feather. It's really hard to miss.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Majora_787 said:
There's a difference?
Yes, actually. There are some well-crafted authentic Pokémon action figures out there that aren't even three inches tall that look impressive.