(1) Additional Toy Images Leaked, Possibly Confirming the Green Pokemon [7/7]

Wow, that Reshiram looks cooler than the Sugimori art. That, I like. I have practically no doubt that Green guy is probably a brand new Pokemon now.

dmaster out.

for the toy of the pokemon that is next to iris it may be real but the color is wrong her is my prof

http://www.pokemon.jp/portal/member/bw/yoyaku.cfm

That Reshiram figure looks like it belongs on top of a cake...and should me made out of white chocolate.

I'm sorry about that. I didn't meant to hurt your guys' feeling like that. Maybe you're right,probably I'll give it rest. But I did come a good theory,right? But we've see what's in store for the anime.

If Iris's Reshiram's human form,(you guys probably disgree w/ me on this)I'mguessing this little pokemon guy's Zekrom's another form,I think Its has two form (like Shamimam's sky forme & Giganata's septentine forme),but I meant child to adult.

It makes me of thinks Card Captors' Kiyro,the little cat guy change into the winged lion,& Celeb from Dragon Drive can change a little dragon into big 1,blue to red. It's kind like Digimon almost, when they digivolve into big,but normally turn back to normal.

Picture the little guy as a pokemon version of Hulk like Bruce Banner's turning the Hulk. I think that little dino guy Zekrom when it gets mad.

Lol I guarantee you no one's feelings were hurt. I'm sure most laughed at you or felt sorry for you. Honestly, you made yourself look like a total idiot and in my opinion the post above doesn't remedy that.

But I guess, as has been said many times before on these forums:

To each their own.

Back