(1) 100+ 'Rising Rivals' Scans! [5/8]

I can't wait to see them once they are done uploading. WPM, will POP be mad at you?

so can't wait for the MAYBE unexpected reprint of an awesome trainer card like enrgy search,pokemon center,energy restore, MAYBE VEN MOM'S KINDNESS oooo

^yes so pop can't say you gave out scans early as its legal as for today (eastern time) prerelease day to make scans of the cards

OH MY GOSH. MUST HAVE HEAT ROTOM. Honestly I thought that the RT cards would have that RH treatment that ruined the recent USA shinines, but this new RT treatment looks cool.

/me adds to wants~

Thanks WPM, and best of luck to being a judge! :D

I'm not feeling the love on the Rotoms. I knew they'd be reverse holo of some sort, but going back to the same holo type they used on some special EX cards (the Regi's from Hidden Legends come to mind)... and at least that was awesome because it didn't dominate the entire card. But this?

They're crap. I'm sorry. But this has made me lose all hope for PUSA as a collector. Why they couldn't use the Japanese holo for these (the gloss with the starry holo inset) or just make them regular holos I do not know, they do this horrible, easy to scratch simply putting into sleeves reverse holo bull. For something thats meant to be a secret rare, it's a pretty shoddy prize (so to speak).

Cool. They added Darkrai G, Electrode G, Munchlax, Snorlax, and Snorlax Lv.X, and made Rotom AWSOMELY COOL HOLOGRAPIC UNNUMBERED RARES! I want Mow Rotom's card even more now...:D

There are still 5 lvl X scans not up, Floatzel, Infernape, Hippowdon, Flygon, and I guess Mismagius would be #5

I hope you become a judge, WPM! I was thinking of running an Arcanine Flareon Leafeon(Arflareafeon XD) deck. How would that work?

I'm assuming this is what was pulled from a single box, plus the cards that have been officially released by PUI. 2 Lvx, a Pikachu and 2 Rotom isn't that bad. For nine LvXs in the set, I would appreciate 3 LvXs per box.

Back