(1) 100+ 'Rising Rivals' Scans! [5/8]

imacharizard333 said:
picklelicker129 said:
Half of the Lv.Xs seem to evolve from just commons and uncommons!
Not half, just a third.

What? I only found two.

...Snorlax Lv. X is OBVIOUSLY meant to level up from the RARE Snorlax. Duh.

FireMeowth said:
imacharizard333 said:
picklelicker said:
Half of the Lv.Xs seem to evolve from just commons and uncommons!
Not half, just a third.
What? I only found two.

...Snorlax Lv. X is OBVIOUSLY meant to level up from the RARE Snorlax. Duh.
They may both be the promos, but which one do you think everyone will be playing!?:rolleyes:

What the...?? 9 Lv.X's??
I really wasn't expecting this... I just hope we get 3 Lv. X per box instead of 2 since there are so many of them in this set...

Weedles rescue string isn't bad that is so amazing for a basic. For the rarity change i guess PUSA wants us to run more uncommon decks like Johnny Tran.

For u people that do not know him he only runs uncommon decks and does very well he got top 16 in Cali states.

Although it's good that a lot of the better cards are uncommons and commons, I think that Drapion 4 should of been an uncommon, Espeon 4, Mr.Mime 4 and Yanmega 4 should have been commons, and Alakazam 4, Electrode G, Glaceon, Infernape 4, Leafeon, Machamp GL, Foretress G, Snorlax(common), Turtwig GL and Weezing should of been rares. Some of them could even be holos.

Added Infernape 4 LV.X and replaced Roserade GL with a scan. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY SCANS SEND THEM IN!!!

Yes! It's beginning. *drum rol* Hooray! For once, Nintendo's not going to make a huge deal over something stupid. I hate it when they get us all excited and then the "good" news turns out to be, "Attention everybody, We are officially going to destroy Pokemon with a new PMD game!" Although nothing happened...:(

Now they return with "???'s Pokemon" again? Man, I've never had one since Dialga was born!* Maybe they'll even make "Ash's Pikachu" or "Pokemon Ranger's Starly"...

* Some expression I made up, meaning "Never".

Someone (Gliscor) was talking about a Celebi... Is there one in this set? I know there is one from MT... but he was talking about Damage porter being attached to it.

Need: Darkrai G, Luxray GL, Mismagius GL, Rampardos GL, Gallade 4 LV.X, Hippowdon LV.X, Luxray GL LV.X, Flying Pikachu, Surfing Pikachu, Fan Rotom, Wash Rotom.

Back