(1) 10 'Shiny Collection' Cards Revealed! [12/21]

I actually like the artwork on that Shaymin. Much better than the original IMO. Nothing too special about the rest, though.

Hmmm... strange that they would implement secret rares in a set like this. This seems very atypical all around, but I might pick up a box anyway if the price is right.

Reprints of Shaymin EX, and Reshiram... Just regular Reshiram... That seems really dumb. Even though both of them look amazing, it just seems really weird.

The art on all the other cards look amazing as well. Elesa seems alright. Probably only Garbodor will use it if anything.

Anyone else notice that this set has actual rarities? Not just the FA's, but the all the cards are either common or uncommon, unlike Dragon Selection.

Wow a lot of news XD. I like these new cards XD. Are these going to be part of our sets or are they only going to be exclusive to Japan? Also liked the box in the previous post and will hopefully watch the video in the post before that. Have not had time to post much XD.:)

Edit: Just watched the video. It was awesome XD.:)

Best set ever

It's kind of annoying how there's SRs though, I doubt you'd get more than one per a box and buying more than one would just give me so many duplicates of the normal cards.

Someone get me that Shaymin EX NOW!

I like that Elesa card, I think Garbodor will see a small-medium rise in play when it comes out.

Back