(1) ‘Pokemon Bank’ Available in Europe, Australia [2/4]

Check said:
Why Only Asia and Europe now really just release it Nintendo/Game Freak/pokemon. I mean its like day 50 and still nothing. Aanyway tell me how it is for those who have it.

I can only assume that they are still worried about the servers if everyone tried downloading it at once. I'm just happy it got released to somewhere else. Hopefully us in the US can get it by this coming Tuesday.

Chespin777 said:
This is out of topic, but I just wanted to ask can Pokegen Pokemon get through the Pokebank?
It's best not to try. Theoretically if the hacker knew what he was doing and made the pokemon an exact match to something that could be legitimately obtained, it could get through. Just stick to RNG abuse (or have someone RNG stuff for you) since it's still a legitimate way to get the IVs, nature, etc. you want without modifying your game or the pokemon's data.

I am now going to download it, just to increase the chance of crashing it for you Americans <3

and I want me a Celebi

Also, how do you check PokeMiles?

Iirc, the Celebi is supposed to be deposited straight into your bank box (if I read correctly), so there's likely no way to SR it

Re: RE: (1) ‘Pokemon Bank’ Available in Europe, Australia [2/4]

Freedomeon said:
As a British person I'm quite shocked a lot of you Americans are complaining about us getting something before you for a change...

There was no massive announcement to build up to the release though, it kind of just appeared. I expect it'll happen the same way for you guys.

Yeah same for me, I'm british and i think this might be the first thing ever that came out in the UK before NA, but i do feel for you if you are in america but I'm sure it wont be long before you get it and for me i just checked serebii yesterday morning and it said it was up so as i didnt have any work for that day i spent most of yesterday getting my Eved trained pokemon over that I've waited so long for.:D:D:D

Some of you guys seem to be confused, as long you Gen/Sav the Pokemon properly it will pass through Bank.

iSharingan said:
Iirc, the Celebi is supposed to be deposited straight into your bank box (if I read correctly), so there's likely no way to SR it

What good is the Celebi Event now If you can't even SR it? It's tedious enough as it is that you can't even get a Legendary with Outstanding Potential unless you spend hours on end getting it with the desired Nature you want as well.

scraftyfan#1 said:
Freedomeon said:
As a British person I'm quite shocked a lot of you Americans are complaining about us getting something before you for a change...

There was no massive announcement to build up to the release though, it kind of just appeared. I expect it'll happen the same way for you guys.

Yeah same for me, I'm british and i think this might be the first thing ever that came out in the UK before NA, but i do feel for you if you are in america but I'm sure it wont be long before you get it and for me i just checked serebii yesterday morning and it said it was up so as i didnt have any work for that day i spent most of yesterday getting my Eved trained pokemon over that I've waited so long for.:D:D:D

Like I said in the other thread, 99.9% of americans would rather have an early pokebank then a scizor/garchomp event that no one bothered to get.

Reggie McGigas said:
scraftyfan#1 said:

Like I said in the other thread, 99.9% of americans would rather have an early pokebank then a scizor/garchomp event that no one bothered to get.

Americans will get Pokemon Bank soon.
Europeans (by Nintendo's definition, this includes Oceanians such as myself) will never get that Scizor or Garchomp event.
Americans get both Pokemon Bank and the Scizor/Garchomp event. Americans are complaining... it's almost as if this whole situation is a bit unfair to the different regions...

TBH I'm not too bothered about the garchomp/scizor event, of course it would be nice to have but pokemon bank was the prioty for me, we've all waited so long for it so to have it is awsome.

Pokebank is out in America!!
http://www.reddit.com/r/dudewheresmybank/comments/1x3g1l/the_bank_is_here/

Oh look, it's been released in North America. You guys had to wait soooooo much longer than us...

bigfootaus said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Americans will get Pokemon Bank soon.
Europeans (by Nintendo's definition, this includes Oceanians such as myself) will never get that Scizor or Garchomp event.
Americans get both Pokemon Bank and the Scizor/Garchomp event. Americans are complaining... it's almost as if this whole situation is a bit unfair to the different regions...
Ok so yes I feel for all you who don`t get our scizor or Garchomp but here what I say So sorry there the same ones from the league releases last year so you most likely have them.

Back