(1) ‘Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice’ Premiering on Cartoon Network Tonight! [12/8]

Battletoads said:
Just finished watching it about an hour ago, premiered at 4pm ET here. Not gonna spoil anything but I thought it was an ok movie. Shorter than I thought

How long was it?

16 minutes left! I'm so pumped for this movie. It's always good to keep yourself busy with some White 2 action :3

I hate it that I no longer have TV, especially since the past few movies (the only parts of the anime I bother watching anymore) have been airing on it before their DVD release.

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
ARE THESE COMMERCIALS ENDLESS OR WHAT

Cartoon Network just wants to make sure you know that bullying is wrong.

As for the movie, I thought it was pretty good. The action and story were better than most other movies (there wasn't some psycho trying to use Pokemon for world domination WHAAAAAAT), and Vic Mignogna did such a fantastic job with the voice work.

ShadowLugia said:
TheAmazingDerpfish said:
ARE THESE COMMERCIALS ENDLESS OR WHAT

Cartoon Network just wants to make sure you know that bullying is wrong.

As for the movie, I thought it was pretty good. The action and story were better than most other movies (there wasn't some psycho trying to use Pokemon for world domination WHAAAAAAT), and Vic Mignogna did such a fantastic job with the voice work.

The soundtrack was also good, especially in the chase scenes in the city. Black Kyurem on top of the tower looked amazing. Really nice animation quality.

So many commercials! Anyways, I thought the movie was pretty good (not the best), but it was an improvement from the last one.

Overall, it was a pretty good movie. A really interesting plot that followed a different pattern from the other films, great visuals, and decent voice acting. It got a little strange at parts, though. When did Ash & co. become such delinquents? Iris hijacked a blimp and Cilan took a rail car. What? People are going to notice they're missing / damaged. (Not to mention the fact they broke into areas that were closed off...)

Kyurem got a lot of screen time, which was what I was hoping for - seeing it drawn in so many awesome angles that we never get to see it in... :0

White Kyurem wasn't shown as much. But when she used Ice Burn...WOW That was amazing! Freeze Shock looked cool too. They both charge up first before attacking. Like the games.

It was an overall cute movie!

Definitely a lot better than the other stuff they've pumped out.
However, I feel Kyurem was portrayed badly :'<

Am I the only one who noticed how the top of Iris's hair was almost long enough to cover her eyes? It sort of bothered me through the whole movie.

I love how Keldeo sounds almost exactly like Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood! I also detected a little bit of Yoshimori's voice. (from Kekkaishi)

"I'm friends with the grass now!" Is one of the dumbest (and funniest) things I have ever heard out of the Pokemon anime.

Brave Vesperia said:
Am I the only one who noticed how the top of Iris's hair was almost long enough to cover her eyes? It sort of bothered me through the whole movie.

I love how Keldeo sounds almost exactly like Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood! I also detected a little bit of Yoshimori's voice. (from Kekkaishi)

Yeah the iris thing bugged me too LOL

Also that's because Keldeo has Vic Mignona as the Voice Actor.

Since I don't have cable I will have to... yah... find some other way to watch it. <_< >_> So till then I will post my thoughts on the movie.

I liked terrakions voice it sounded weird but it was cool. When kyurem used freeze shock I thought Ash was going to die again lol.

I've been hunting torrents for this all night, as I no longer have cable. I suspect it'll be encoded and all over torrent sites by tomorrow morning. The wait is painful.

Back