(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Leaks, Confirms Mewtwo’s New Forme [4/12]

I smell rage coming, I personally think new mewtwo is awesome and I can't wait to see the movie.

This new Mewtwo form is sure weird. I wonder if he will learn all TM's/HM's and I wonder if he will have the same or a different move set than the normal form.:)

Yep. I was hoping it would be. :)
It would have fairly bothered me having him look that similar but be an entirely different Pokemon.

Also, by looking at the manga images, does this mean Genesect will be another talking legendary..? I could be wrong. But eh, cant really decide on if I like the idea or not. I have a feeling it will be, and I am a bit tired of every legendary talking, but at least with Mewtwo mixed in it could make for a more interesting plot.

xxashxx said:
This new Mewtwo form is sure weird. I wonder if he will learn all TM's/HM's and I wonder if he will have the same or a different move set than the normal form.:)
he's got to have at least one new move.

Well. I am disappointed, but not surprised. Could've done without all the teasing to give us a legitimate hope that it wasn't just another forme change >n>
Curious to see what explanation they'll put out of their butts to make it work with Mewtwo's established backstory.

Zielo said:
Yep. I was hoping it would be. :)
It would have fairly bothered me having him look that similar but be an entirely different Pokemon.

Also, by looking at the manga images, does this mean Genesect will be another talking legendary..? I could be wrong. But eh, cant really decide on if I like the idea or not. I have a feeling it will be, and I am a bit tired of every legendary talking, but at least with Mewtwo mixed in it could make for a more interesting plot.

Arceus, Lucario, Entei, Darkrai, Jirachi, Keldeo, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Kyurem and Mewtwo are the only ones to talk out of a butt load of Legendaries.

frezgle said:
Well. I am disappointed, but not surprised. Could've done without all the teasing to give us a legitimate hope that it wasn't just another forme change >n>
Curious to see what explanation they'll put out of their butts to make it work with Mewtwo's established backstory.

its obviously DNA, something that related to DNA that Genesect influenced Mewtwo with.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My Childhood before my very eye is being Stolen by GF With Mewtwo Having a New Form You don't Mess with Mewtwo YOU JUST DON"T HE IS NOW A FREAK OF NATURE,
Well Let's The Mewtwo Freak Show begin yeah,

DRABAHAMUTGON said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My Childhood before my very eye is being Stolen by GF With Mewtwo Having a New Form You don't Mess with Mewtwo JUST DON"T HE IS NOW A FREAK OF NATURE,
Well Like The Mewtwo Freak Show begin yeah,

Whoa, calm down there, champ. I think they wasted a cool opportunity to expand on the Mew cloning attempts or something like that in favor of a new forme (do we really need one for this many legendaries?) but the cool thing about formes is that if you hate them, they're optional.

Bleargh, now that it's been unveiled as a Mewtwo form I dislike it again.

It looks like Mewtwo got younger. What is up with that?

Yuck...

I really like Mewtwo's new form, I think it's even cooler than Mewtwo (and that comes from someone who plays pokemon since Red/Blue).
The only thing disappointing me is the slow news. They gave us a bomb with that awesome announcement trailer and since then, pretty much nothing. Only a new eeveelution, which is still a mystery and we don't even know its type (as we also don't know Xerneas' and Yveltal's types), and a new Mewtwo forme, which we also don't know anything about.
They want to build hype by giving us some bits of incomplete news, so we can discuss and speculate, but it's very little information to support this.
It's ok to try to be mysterious, I guess, but after that long, they are just being negligent.

For the sake of the older Mewtwo fans, I hope that the new form does not end up being completely superior to the original in battle. It doesn't help us that more people know who Mewtwo is and what he's done if they only like "Mewtwo 2.0" and end up with no reason to develop any emotional connection with the original.

I'm wondering if since its legs look much more disconnected than standard Mewtwo's it's gonna have some kind of transformation similar to that of Genesect into the Extremespeed "forme."

Or maybe
2rpTmT1.png

I don't care so much what it looks like, just the idea that this'll bring Mewtwo back into the limelight. I really hope he'll have some sort of appearance in Pokemon X & Y because of this, maybe even a little side quest within the game! That'd be amazing.
And, of course, Smash Brothers.

ECHOxLegend said:
Arceus, Lucario, Entei, Darkrai, Jirachi, Keldeo, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Kyurem and Mewtwo are the only ones to talk out of a butt load of Legendaries.
You forgot Lugia, Shaymin, Reshiram, and Zekrom. Also, Lucario isn't a legendary.

Back