(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

So the new eevolution appears to be flying-type. The ribbons appear to be flowing through the air, and the bows (which I absolutely hate) are probably a motif to look like butterflies. Bad design overall.

As for Mewtwo being in the next movie, it's about time. They're doing something similar in the manga where Mewtwo teams up with Red to take on Deoxys and Giovanni. This is great and a movie that I will actually want to see once it hits the states.

The new eevolution still stings though...

RoboSox said:
So the new eevolution appears to be flying-type. The ribbons appear to be flowing through the air, and the bows (which I absolutely hate) are probably a motif to look like butterflies. Bad design overall.

As for Mewtwo being in the next movie, it's about time. They're doing something similar in the manga where Mewtwo teams up with Red to take on Deoxys and Giovanni. This is great and a movie that I will actually want to see once it hits the states.

The new eevolution still stings though...

I agree, When I first saw the new "eevee" Evolution I thought it was a deformed Fennekin. I'm sorry but that design is terrible. Look at the promo picture of it with the other eevee forms, it stands out like a yugioh card on someones Bench.

Honestly, as much of an Eeveelution fanatic as I am, I'm not really fond of this one.
Then again, I wasn't fond of Glaceon or Leafeon when they were first revealed, and now Glaceon is my top favorite Eeveelution. It's one of those pokemon that I think has to be given time to grow on ya as a fan. And since it's "aimed" at girls, I believe that they did a good job despite its early shortcomings. I look forward to learn more about it, including its moves and stats. From what I can see, I'm assuming that it's a flying type. If it's really aimed at girls, it'd make sense. I wonder how it'll be implmented in the TCG if it IS flying-type, though... Flying = Colorless at the moment, which isn't an easy type to abuse, especially since dragon types took away its only advtantage to abusing weaknesses.

Wow a lot of news. The genesect looks pretty cool and the bug moves sound good. I like some of the bug moves but not many but the fact that Genesect is half steel makes it an easy target for fire or rock type moves. I also liked the Pokemon TV App and the other cards that were in the previous posts too XD.:) Can't wait for the new set XD.:)

it also kinda has the colorscheme of the Dragon tag from gen 3. Could be Dragon.

Not all dragons have to be scary. I mean, look at Altaria. I would be faster to pee myself over a Metapod than an Altaria.

It's hilarious that a few--even though it's only a few, it's still a number above 0--of people even faintly believe that this thing will be Fighting-type.

New Eeveelution is cute, although a tad unnecessary.

I am very curious as to what type it is, although it will most likely be normal. It's colours do not look Normal, though. Hahahahhaaha.
Although in all seriousness if it were normal that would be... Kinda lame, seeing as how we got Eevee, but who knows, maybe it'll be awesome.

Kinglorshi said:
New Eeveelution is cute, although a tad unnecessary.

I am very curious as to what type it is, although it will most likely be normal. It's colours do not look Normal, though. Hahahahhaaha.
Although in all seriousness if it were normal that would be... Kinda lame, seeing as how we got Eevee, but who knows, maybe it'll be awesome.

If it were Normal I think it'd be awesome competitively with Adaptability especially if it got Swords Dance and ExtremeSpeed. Although we'd have to hope for Superpower as well.

Why GameFreak? Why? Do we have to squander in this repetitiveness once more? Glaceon and Leafeon bothered me, because you couldn't have them all in a team. Now...
oh, just why?

Bolt the Cat said:

Personally, I think Flying is most likely since it fits the theme of Eeveelutions (they tend to be based on different elements, Flying could represent wind).

If they were based on elements, then explain Espeon and Umbreon. Neither of them are based on earthly elements, unless Psychic is considered the sun (which Espeon relates to), and Umbreon the night (dark). However, those aren't actual elements, like water, fire, etc, and Psychic doesn't even relate to the sun - fire does.

That said, I'm not assuming that it is a new type, however it's type is very debatable.

jynxed said:
If it were Normal I think it'd be awesome competitively with Adaptability especially if it got Swords Dance and ExtremeSpeed. Although we'd have to hope for Superpower as well.

Eh. Normal doesn't have much coverage. Adaptability does sound cool, but I think Serene Grace (as it looks very graceful) would make more sense. That said if it had no offensive prowess and was just a wall there would not be much reason to use it, as we have Pokemon like Blissey and such.

Flying is a possibility. The other one is Normal. Personally, I don't care. An 8th Eeveelution isn't among the things Gen VI needed.

don()shinobi said:
It's hilarious that a few--even though it's only a few, it's still a number above 0--of people even faintly believe that this thing will be Fighting-type.
This.

Ahahahahaha. :'''D

Teal said:
don()shinobi said:
This.

Ahahahahaha. :'''D

Oh come on now, it's not that funny.

Well okay, maybe a little funny.

But yeah, this thing is definitely not Fighting type, the ribbons thing doesn't make sense because of where they're placed. If they were attached to its legs, maybe I could buy that, since then they'd be more useful as weapons. But the neck and ears are both fairly vulnerable areas (more so with the neck), so they wouldn't make good weapons.

It is not THAT funny... It's WAY funnier.

No but seriously, if this thing is either Flying or Normal-type, I'm going to seppuku. We do not need either of those types for Eevee.

If Mewtwo gets a new forme (highly improbable) then I'm the one who's going to seppuku. After I use Zoro's Tatsumaki in the Game Freak central building.

I think it will be a bug type. In an earlier post I said ninfia could be based in a nymph because of it's girly look and the ribbons that look like butterflies, but now I realize the word nymph can also be used to describe the immature form of some invertebrates.

The eeveeloution looks like someone put a Skitty and a Victini in a blender and this was the result:p I think it may be a dragon type, as the ribbons resemble the whiskers that eastern dragons commonly have, but the bows throw it off. Could it possible be an alternative Pokemon like the spiky-eared Pichu of HGSS. If there is even a new Light or Sound type, I don't see how Ninfia could be either.
New ribbon type exclu

Also, the new movie will feature both legendary artificial Pokemon that involve DNA (not counting Deoxys), possible a hint that the Gen6 mascots will also be artificial? I really hope so because no other version mascot has been artificial before.

RogueChomp said:
Guessing it's Flying type, cause it looks like a Skyla sort of.
It looks NOTHING like that chunky pilot. Literally the only similarity is the ribbons resembling the SHAPE of part of Skyla's hair, but ribbons often end in a v-shape, so it's nothing but coincidence.

*sigh* Why do people keep saying this?

Back