• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

✶✶ W: hydreigon, meloetta, sleeves ✶ H: Regigigas EX, Cresselia EX, trainers✶✶

RE: (◡‿◡✿) LORDY [H: DEX W:Raikou EX, Gr8 Ball]

why is ho-oh ex on both your wants and haves?? makes no sense. and what is a code bart? is it some sort of bart simpson item?? LOL

Hey do you have any catcher unlisted?

Binx345 said:
why is ho-oh ex on both your wants and haves?? makes no sense. and what is a code bart? is it some sort of bart simpson item?? LOL

Because I need three, and I'm willing to let mine go if someone offters high enough

LORDY JONES said:
I'm gonna hang on to the other one.
Yeah I don't need that many things

well dang, was really hoping to get both. What about the Ho-oh, are you letting that go?? if not then Thanks anyway.

numberonewill said:
well dang, was really hoping to get both. What about the Ho-oh, are you letting that go?? if not then Thanks anyway.

I'm only letting the ho oh go if I get a really good offer, I'm still thinking about playing it.

I want to play it, I just don thve any, and it seems like people are wanting to keep them. I guess cml for it, if nothing then thats cool and thank you.

numberonewill said:
I want to play it, I just don thve any, and it seems like people are wanting to keep them. I guess cml for it, if nothing then thats cool and thank you.

Yeah I'm not seeing anything, sorry dude

My
20 Codes
2 Great Ball
Your
2 Garbodor Rh

Hey, I know we didn't work something out earlier, but can you cml for the giratina ex please. Thank you.

numberonewill said:
Hey, I know we didn't work something out earlier, but can you cml for the giratina ex please. Thank you.

I'd still gladly do it for a Shaymin

Would you do this?

MY:
Raikou-EX

YOUR:
1st edition Shining Kabutops

I don't know anything about the Kabutops except that it's a secret rare so I don't know if that's a fair deal or not. Lmk though, thanks.

juunkmilk back in business!
CML for 1 Eviolite.

Deal on Sableye for Eviolite

I like Raikou EX as well, but neither Crystal Golem(+) or Chansey(-) are worth it. have any unlisted stuff you'd trade?

Cml for raikou ex,cresselia ex, and rocky helmet if its secret rare.

I have x4 hydreigon 2 reverse ones (dark trance) and a reverse meloetta,

Are you still intrested in Golem? I'd trade Raikou EX and eel for it. lmk or counter.

Back