☢~¤~ Closed, Just CLOSED! ~¤~☢

RE: Pokemon Userbars

ArceusTrainer said:
No Problem

b6ue11.jpg

Any Changes?

Thanks!!!

Can i have one with dragonite on the left and Salamenceon the right with background color Blue and that says in the middle MP97 thanks
and do i have to give you credit ? I want just to know thanks in advance

This maybe a stupid question but how do i put the baner on my avatar?

E1996C said:
This maybe a stupid question but how do i put the baner on my avatar?

Umm... I think you mean your sig, right? A userbar can't fit on your avy space. For the sig, go to the Control Panel-Change Signature. Then type in

Nice. Can you make one for me? I want a gold and yellow one with a (guess what) shiny Shinx and the text SS.

~SS

can i get one with unbreon on the left and espon on the right with the words EeveeTrainer in the middle.

Gliscor said:
Umm... I think you mean your sig, right? A userbar can't fit on your avy space. For the sig, go to the Control Panel-Change Signature. Then type in

oops ya i mean sig. Just so tired from nats. Thanks for the info!

:D

Shiny Shinx said:
Nice. Can you make one for me? I want a gold and yellow one with a (guess what) shiny Shinx and the text SS.

~SS

33nglth.jpg

Any Changes?

sealjulian7 said:
can i get one with unbreon on the left and espon on the right with the words EeveeTrainer in the middle.

2l9fsz.jpg

Any Changes?

Thanks very much .It is like i expected . For the credit i dont have place on my signature sorry for that =(

Can I get one that has Lugia and Ho-oh on it that says "Murder IV: Heart and Soul" on it?

Hey can I have a Blue and Black User bar with a swampert and Wevile Sprite and it saying Team Cyclone!

- rotom-Cut

moonpix said:
I like your userbars a lot!
What font do you use?

The Font i Use is ''Visitor TT1 BRK'' :D

Rotom-Cut said:
Hey can I have a Blue and Black User bar with a swampert and Wevile Sprite and it saying Team Cyclone!

- rotom-Cut

V1:

34oaem8.jpg

V2:

mh37s6.jpg

Any Changes?

'Sup.
Could I please have a user bar with Porygon-Z and Mismagius?
For the text, please put in "Gushy".

Back