• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] RED COLLECTION, ZEKROM TRUNK, CATCHER, POKEDOLLS!!!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] COMPLETE RED COLLECTION SET!!! ZEKROM TRUNK CASE!!!

Ok, how much will shipping be? I don't really want the cards that you pulled...

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] COMPLETE RED COLLECTION SET!!! ZEKROM TRUNK CASE!!!

Interested in all 3 victory Medals!! :D $30 shipped?

Muddy68 said:
Ok, how much will shipping be? I don't really want the cards that you pulled...

Shipping is included in the $25 for only first class shipping.
Tracking and other delivery methods are extra.

BlastBurn said:
Interested in all 3 victory Medals!! :D $30 shipped?

The Pikachu victory medal is gone, however the Giratina and Arceus victory medals are still available.

Man With A Plan said:
I am intrested in getting 4xDurants from the red collection. How much?

Hmm, seems I only have three left.
They are 50 cents each plus 64 cents for shipping in an envelope, so the total would be $2.14 via PayPal gift.

Hyunbin said:
Hmm, seems I only have three left.
They are 50 cents each plus 64 cents for shipping in an envelope, so the total would be $2.14 via PayPal gift.
I need to see if my mom has Paypal gift first. If she does I will PM to comfirm. What is your price Scale. I am also intrested in Tynamo and Electrick

If not, I can calculate a price that includes paypal fees so you can send a payment instead of a gift.
Tynamo is 50 cents, and Eelektrick is $1.00. I also have Eelektross which is $4.00.

EDIT/ I do have all the regular 66 cards from Red Collection by the way, I'm no longer selling it as a set.

Hyunbin said:
If not, I can calculate a price that includes paypal fees so you can send a payment instead of a gift.
Tynamo is 50 cents, and Eelektrick is $1.00. I also have Eelektross which is $4.00.

Ok Mom says that if I am going to do this it has to be a money order. I can do the Tynamo for 35 cents and the Eelektrick at 75 cents. I am intrested in there ability with an Audino Spam.

Also is there anything on my list you want. I saw that you have one and I need to check it. Nope I did not see anything on your list that I have.

Back