• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] RED COLLECTION, ZEKROM TRUNK, CATCHER, POKEDOLLS!!!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] RED COLLECTION!!! ZEKROM TRUNK CASE!!!

@Hyunbin

How much would you be willing to let it go for?

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
@Hyunbin

How much would you be willing to let it go for?

$4.50 Shipped?

Could you do $4.40 shipped? That's all the money I have at the moment. Also, how much do you value Red collection commons, because I might convince my mom into getting them later for my birthday? :)

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
Could you do $4.40 shipped? That's all the money I have at the moment. Also, how much do you value Red collection commons, because I might convince my mom into getting them later for my birthday? :)

Sure. And for commons, they're 30 cents each.
Would you be paying by PayPal or by mail?

I will be paying by gifting over paypal. I will PM you to confirm.

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] COMPLETE RED COLLECTION SET!!! ZEKROM TRUNK CASE!!!

Could I please have a list of all the Pokedolls?

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] COMPLETE RED COLLECTION SET!!! ZEKROM TRUNK CASE!!!

I have Elekid and Dialga, both American release, as well as a Banpresto Unown.
All with tags in excellent condition.

What about Darkrai. I'm very interested in that. Please PM me.

PokemonRulez101 said:
What about Darkrai. I'm very interested in that. Please PM me.

I do not have a Darkrai Pokémon for sale. I will let you know if I get another one.
I have a Banpresto one for sale however.

I know you said not to post "Do you have ___" but you also said that you're putting up your DP collection cards for sale, so are these cards bulk C/UC or just the rarer cards? I'm trying to complete these sets xD Thanks in advance!

I have many commons and uncommons but not enough to call them "bulk" usually only one (maybe two) of each card that I have save for Pt4, which I have many doubles of.
The rare and holos from these sets are already listed.

Oh ok, I already have the majority of the holos, so I'll pass for now. Thanks anyways!

If you can give me a list of the commons and uncommons you need I would be happy to look at what I have.

I mean the Banpresto one.

What PokeDolls do you have? :)

I am looking for card sleeves, 120 in total, 2 different designs for decks. do you have them, and how much?

TVSuicune said:
What PokeDolls do you have? :)

Right now I only have a Velboa Dialga Pokedoll, as well as Unown and Darkrai Banpresto plushes.

Berquet50 said:
I am looking for card sleeves, 120 in total, 2 different designs for decks. do you have them, and how much?

I don't have sleeves.

Could I see a picture of the Zekrom trunk case? How large is it?

EDIT- Its made of plastic, isn't it?

Muddy68 said:
Could I see a picture of the Zekrom trunk case? How large is it?

Please look at this post for images.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-%E2%98%85hyunbin-s-sell-thread%E2%98%85-h-complete-red-collection-set-zekrom-trunk-case?pid=2052741#pid2052741

The dimensions are 8" wide, 4.375" tall, 3.125" deep.

Back