• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

◄ Uxie/Leafeon Lv.X, CoL Shinies, 4x Lost World! W: LUXRAY, ☆, and bulk un/commons! ►

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spyked - they are definitely up for trade, but it would have to be good enough to warrant me replacing it you know?

Afro-G - I'll pass for now

Javier - Don't see anything i would trade those for

Techdeck - it would take a lot more to get a * off me...i could add something very small to the machamp for the salamence

mlouden - you skipped my offer. Leafeon Lv.X and Arceus Sleeves for Luxray Lv.X?

tjtoot - didn't see anything sorry.

radical - my: 1x Uxie LP, 1x Rare Candy, 1x Gyarados Holo for your 1x Energy Pack, 1x RH Gyarados?

yeah yeah. i understand what you mean. i can do this trade though:
MY:
Celebi*
Shining Celebi

YOUR:
Pikachu*
Palkia G X
Any of my small rh wants you have as throw ins.

pm me if this is good?

Spyked - none of those RH are small haha, would it be possible for me to trade some of them for just celebi*?

My:
Unown Q (RH)
Palkia G (RH)
Palkia G Lv.X

Your:
Celebi*

I no longer need leafeon x..thank you though. I'll do lost world 1:1 for your shiny deoxys. or cml for something else

You don't want to trade? You can counter my offer and I can add more. I was just throwing out an offer for us to work off of.
If you have any suggestions just let me know.

mlouden - i think i'll hold on to it for better offers (if i get them) thanks for your interest!

techdeck - pretty much only trading stars for luxray lv.x, or extra stars for ones i don't have. unless its a trade absurdly in my favor.

afro-g - i may counter, but i have to go atm.

haha by the small ones i more less meant the gastly :p i forgot i took off all of my other smaller ones.

i might need something else tho, because:
palkia g x-4
RH palgia g-5/6
rh unown q-8-10

celebi*-22

i could do the original offer,but add in a twins and a junk arm RH for the rh palkia g? which would make it:

MY:
Celebi*
Shining Celebi
RH Junkarm
RH Twins

YOUR:
Pikachu*
Palkia G Lv x
Palkia G RH

lmk. thanks!

I already have 2 shining celebi and 4 rh twins and 2 rh junk arms, they're really not that appealing to trade for...I can add something small for just the celebi*

ohhh okay. i was just going by your wants. sorry. butt. how about this:
MY:
Celebi*

YOUR:
Sableye SF RH x4

lmk.

Could you do

your
3x Poke Drawer+
1x Rare Candy UL
1x Uxie (LP)
1x Gyarados SF Theme Deck Holo (Played)

my
x1 Sealed POP Energy
x1 Gyarados (SF RH)

Spyked - RH Sableye are about $7 each, i could do 3 for the Celebi* or you could add a Lost World for the 4th?

radical - can you do the promo mewtwo x or 2 blaziken fb instead of the gyarados?

ohh okay. my bad. i was putting them at 6 each. but sure. sounds good to me. its a couple bucks more on my side butt i can live with it:D
MY:
Celebi*
Lost World x1

YOUR:
Sableye RH x4

yeah but it also wouldn't be easy to find a full RH playset somewhere else haha. for a rotated card too! i will pm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back