“Wild Force” and “Cyber Judge” Main Sets Fully Revealed!

These sets look amazing.

I see many cards that perfectly replace those that will leave after rotation and some interesting upgrades that I will add to my decks

Idk why but I'm hyped for Unfezant ex.I hope it's good so I can make a funny deck with Gapejaw Bog

Idk why but I'm hyped for Unfezant ex.I hope it's good so I can make a funny deck with Gapejaw Bog
Keep in mind that Antique Old Amber also mentions Aerodactyl ex, and we have not had that one (so far), so although the idea of Unfezant ex is interesting, it is by no means guaranteed yet

Ribombee looks like a better version of Greedent VMAX, looking forward to messing with it in Iron Valiant.

Scizor/Incineroar/Decidueye/Torterra/ Gengar all needed S/V SIRs! Please don't do my boys Empoleon/Crobat/Chandelure dirty as well Pokémon Company!

Drilbur fixes a major problem with Garchomp ex decks, Chatot outclasses Bombirdier ex in every way, and Unfeazant/Pidove pairs nicely with Gapejaw Bog. If Unfeazant ex ends up being good, look out for that deck ripping through metas.

Kinda wondering why Virbank 2.0 doesn't also ignore Metal types seeing how, you know, Steel type Pokémon are immune to Poison.

Is it just me or do some of these artworks look like they came from picture books? Like the Grotle or the Bramblin?

@Pone Let the Sawsbuck fans rejoice.
(Also, I’m really loving the illustration on that Deerling.)

Pokémon also featured every Minior core on the Illustration Rare. I don’t hold much hope out for Vivillon, but at this point I think we still have a shot at getting more Furfrou forms in the TCG.
!!!!!! Yes this is excellent news!! More Sawsbuck!

grass types have been getting screwed over, but isn't Serperior VSTAR a staple in Arc Pile decks right now?
Depends who you ask, definitely not a staple but some people prefer Regigigas + Zacian & Some People Like Giratina + [Insert Grass VSTAR Here]

Back