“Temporal Forces” Prerelease Promos Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Temporal Forces prerelease promos have now been revealed! As posted before, they are Feraligatr (SV089), Metang (SV090), Koraidon (SV091), and Miraidon (SV092).
The cards originate from Wild Force & Cyber Judge, but feature new alternate artwork that hasn’t been seen in Japan yet.
Temporal Forces releases on March 22nd.

SVP_EN_89-144x200.png

SVP_EN_90-144x200.png

SVP_EN_91-144x200.png

SVP_EN_92-144x200.png

Continue reading...

I really like Feraligatr the most but all of them are nice. No matter which one I get, any option will be cool to get in the pre-release event.

Miraidons first attack is a really good card to start up future decks (would be harder without VIP pass now being rotated soon), probs would go well with the Iron Hands without the help from Bax. nice art to

Nice to have the ability to KO an ex on Feraligatr for prerelease format, always a shame when someone drops a big basic and the game is over.

They need to stop overlapping the stamp to the artwork. Plenty of people collect pokemon cards for the artwork.

Unpopular opinion, Gate is just allcright. Miriadon and Koridon are great. But Metang is AMAZING.
I agree with you that the look good, but probably it's because you like Metang more and I like Feraligatr more as a Pokémon. I know the Metagross line has fans, but I am not a fan of Pokémon that don't look like animals or plants.

Back