“Shiny Treasure ex” Officially Revealed!

So boring when you cant tell that its shiny because of minimalistic color change

Meh from the looks of it , it’s the worst shiny set we will get this year only Pokemon I’m interested in getting as a shiny form is guardevoir.I really hope they will add some cool legendary shiny Pokémon otherwise it’s a hard pass from me. Tera form just looks hideous on Charizard

What I hoped for was that there would be shiny SARs like with an actual background and cool details, might still happen if they are behind the shiny FAs but quite unlikely since they have not announced it yet.

the shiny sprigatito looks the same but it has a lighter fur, they should have made it a different colour

quaxly's and fuecoco's lines don't look that different either, they just have a lighter colour

Everyone has been talking about Charizard getting yet another shiny card, but has no one noticed the last time Pikachu got a shiny card was in Holon Phantoms back in 2006!? This needs to change.

Everyone has been talking about Charizard getting yet another shiny card, but has no one noticed the last time Pikachu got a shiny card was in Holon Phantoms back in 2006!? This needs to change.
I think Pickachu would have been on the cover of the booster if they really gave him a shiny form here.It would be really cool if it turns out he is there as a shiny tho.
Next thing I’m really hoping are for some shiny forms of other legendary Pokémon we have not seen in hidden fates before like Lugia , groudon , kyogre , Zapdos, Moltres … etc
Too much love given to mew & Mewtwo lately

I think Pickachu would have been on the cover of the booster if they really gave him a shiny form here.It would be really cool if it turns out he is there as a shiny tho.
Next thing I’m really hoping are for some shiny forms of other legendary Pokémon we have not seen in hidden fates before like Lugia , groudon , kyogre , Zapdos, Moltres … etc
Too much love given to mew & Mewtwo lately
Lugia and Kyogre have no cards in SV though

I think it's great that the shiny cards are coming back in this new set. We can't wait for the set to be released on December 1st.

Just had to put my guy on the pack art. Definitely getting my hopes up for Shiny Scizor ex SIR now
We would need a Scizor ex for there to be a Shiny Scizor ex, let alone a potential SIR. I think it's more likely to be a Shiny version of the Obsidian Flames print, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong!

Might actually enjoy this if it doesn't have the horrible glitter effect on any of the secret rares. Can't stand that effect in the recent sets.

Back