“Ruler of the Black Flame” Officially Announced for Japan!

No other attackers?
Radiant Charizard
Entei V
Delphox V
Slaking V
Wyrdeer V
Volcarona V
Paldean Taurus
Snorlax LOR

& Some Of These Most Likley Not Real Tier
Lugia CEL
Blissy V
Unown V
Snorlax PGO
Ho-Oh
First 2, yes. Forget the others. They aren't good

Wow actually a good Charizard, I like it’s design in gameplay and art, both Mawile cards are beautiful <3

I don't like the fact that the "tera" effect is so weak (I mean they could have done it better... like ancient traits).

i’m sad that they aren’t bringing back delta species proper, but seeing that fire type eiscue is all i needed

Oh gosh, this Charizard ex is made to work well with the 4-energy cost, 330-attacking Charizard ex. This is going to be crazy.

Also, I CALLED THE MECHANIC!! So cool!

Charizard ex is quite cool, but the other different-type Teras revealed are hard to get excited about in terms of effect. Nice artwork all around, except Eiscue ex looks a little silly.

The Scizor is nothing to get excited about, it's the same attack as EVS Flapple except its attack cost is colored and it does 10 more damage.

My biggest hope for this set is MORE BABIES PLEASE! My dream would be for EVERY Baby Pokemon to appear in the Scarlet-Violet era!

Why do they keep making Greedent ultra rares?
?
i dont think anyone really likes it at all

First 2, yes. Forget the others. They aren't good
Radiant Zard & Entei V, Delphox V seem better than entei V to me, 120+120 gives play into lost box which Zard may struggle with; also snorlax is mandatory to have some play into The Box. The other range from niche to niche...r.

Well, i guess we got confirmation that despite being a different type there Energy cost is their original type, so the Water Tera Garchomp is probably gonna still need fighting energy too. Which is not a good sign, since i really want a good Garchomp for once.

Back