“Pokemon Card 151” Set List Mostly Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The set list for Pokemon Card 151 has just been revealed in the product contents of the Pokemon Card 151 File Sets!
Pokemon Card 151 will feature 12 Pokemon ex: Venusaur ex, Charizard ex, Blastoise ex, Arbok ex, Ninetales ex, Wigglytuff ex, Alakazam ex, Golem ex, Kangaskhan ex, Jynx ex (a Water-type), Zapdos ex, and Mew ex. The set will feature 165 cards before secret rares, so the Trainer cards, Energy, and secret rares haven’t been revealed yet.

Pokemon-Card-151-Set-List-enlarged-213x300.jpg

As posted before, two Pokemon Card 151 File Sets will release on June 16th alongside the set...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I'm very happy to see Arbok and Jynx getting their first Ultra Rare cards! It also looks to me like Golem is about to explode ahaha

Also, one interesting note. It looks to me like Aerodactyl and Omanyte evolve from different fossils (Old Amber and another fossil (probably Helix or Unidentified). Looks like they might be splitting up fossil cards again

I'm also hoping these eeveelutions work well with each other in a exodia style deck like the regis

Can anyone with superhuman eyesight tell if any of these exs are Tera cards??
So far none yet. I wonder who they're going to be ?. Snorlax ex maybe? Persian ex? Could be pretty sweet. Im surprised that we haven't gotta a flying tera Pikachu ex yet what with the preorder bonus as the game was releasing. They're covering all 18 types as normal tera cards before the wild stuff though

Idk whats in the set but I can spot some mon's have abilities, Starmie, Nidoking, Vileplume also could just be me but dies arbok look like it has 3 attacks?

Just read the text, at the beginning is written which mons got ex
Can anyone with superhuman eyesight tell if any of these exs are Tera cards??
So far none yet. I wonder who they're going to be ?. Snorlax ex maybe? Persian ex? Could be pretty sweet. Im surprised that we haven't gotta a flying tera Pikachu ex yet what with the preorder bonus as the game was releasing. They're covering all 18 types as normal tera cards before the wild stuff though

Back