“Pokémon LEGENDS: Z-A” Teased for Nintendo Switch in 2025!

I do enjoy that there were rumors of something regarding Gen 2, 'Presents used Unowns in the intro.

And a fake out to a Gen 6 Legends.

Well played.

That's true I don't want to overstate your competency. Regionals will be sufficient
You're all right. I won't gloat too much when it gets proven that fairies are dead and buried.

I do enjoy that there were rumors of something regarding Gen 2, 'Presents used Unowns in the intro.

And a fake out to a Gen 6 Legends.

Well played.

I think we need to differentiate between "rumors" and "people's hypothesis". Too often on the Internet, you find people and even supposedly serious news websites (and clickbaiting Youtube channels, etc.) talking about people's hypothesis as if they were rumors. I guess it begins with people stating their predictions in different places, and then these start to move around and people begin to treat them as if there were any basis or logic behind them, while that's not the case at all.

I believed we would have a "Legends Celebi", because there were references to the Jôto region in Legends Arceus, pointing out the close relation between the Hisui and Jôto regions. And since I was completely sure we wouldn't have 5th gen remakes yet for the reason I stated yesterday, I was then quite sure we'd have a new "Legends", and having one based in Jôto is what made the most sense to me, specially because I assumed all "Legends" games would be set in a much distant past like Arceus was.

And I was quite sure I'd be right in my prediction! I guess not many people expected we'd suddenly get something from Kalos. It still made me really happy, because I LOVE mega evolutions, and I assumed we wouldn't be getting them back until we had remakes for 6th gen during the 12th generation.

But, at the end of the day, my hypothesis was just that. Nothing worth circulating around as some rumor, lol. Really, Internet and the people populating ir are just so.... Simple xD To put it in kind words.

"You don't get it mom! Yes, I like Gen 2, but I NEED to pay Game Freak $80 USD for them to make the game again! NO it's not the exact same game, it needs to have new graphics, a changed story, a different Pokémon selection, they need to design the trainers, and it needs a bunch of new moves and the Fairy type crammed into it!"

If you actually liked Gen 2, you'd play Gold & Silver – available right now, for free, online! You just want a new Pokémon game, dude

Literally not what I said.

No, I was hoping Johto was going to be the "faithful remakes" that were rumored to be happening. Yes I want some updated graphics. It is 2024. I already own Silver, Gold, Crystal, HG, and SS, the latter two being my favorite Pokemon games so far. But why wouldn't I jump at the opportunity to purchase an updated version if they were willing to make it? Those pixelated sprites wore out their entertainment value 14 years ago, at least for me anyway.

But now it doesn't matter since all the rumors turned out to be false anyway.

Justice finally for a Mega Banette card ? surely they wont ignore it yet again right. As for new megas I just hope they include XY pokemon this time like no reason for them to not have
Mega latias never got one either, what I'm hoping for is they keep SIRs and then make the gold cards like the 4 from crown zenith for megas, similar to the Vmax alternative arts

Sorry I'm late, but LETS GOOOOOO. This is great for both the games and the TCG. New Mega cards, it's XY all over again. Plus, what does the A mean?

Mega latias never got one either, what I'm hoping for is they keep SIRs and then make the gold cards like the 4 from crown zenith for megas, similar to the Vmax alternative arts
Yeah, It's crazy they never made Mega cards for those. Are there any VMAX cards missing? Or any Ultra Beast GXs? Either way, I think they should do Full Arts, then IRs, then SIRs, then Gold. Full Arts should have stayed in the main set.

Back