“Pokémon LEGENDS: Z-A” Teased for Nintendo Switch in 2025!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokémon LEGENDS: Z-A was just teased during today’s Pokemon Presents! It will release worldwide for the Nintendo Switch in 2025 and will be developed by Gamefreak.
“A new adventure begins in Lumiose City, where urban redevelopment is progressing with the aim of creating a city where humans and Pokemon coexist.”
The game will feature the return of Mega Evolution.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I wasn’t expecting anything Kalos related but I’m actually excited for this one. Hopefully with Megas coming back we’ll see more Kalos mons get them, imo it was such a wasted opportunity that only Diancie had one. Plus Kalos had some pretty good lore, I’m excited to see what they come up with

legends: kyurem and legends: celebi ‘leakers’ currently in shambles lmao

Yooo what about black/white tho??? Please don't forget about those ones, Gamefreak!
Except for the first two gens remakes, they've always left one gen in between gens with remakes. I knew for sure there weren't going to be remakes for Black/White yet. We'll have them during gen 10. And no, having had the second part of the DLC happen in that region was not nearly enough reason to be believe the remakes were coming. But I guess people get easily overexcited and overhyped :p

Except for the first two gens remakes, they've always left one gen in between gens with remakes. I knew for sure there weren't going to be remakes for Black/White yet. We'll have them during gen 10. And no, having had the second part of the DLC happen in that region was not nearly enough reason to be believe the remakes were coming. But I guess people get easily overexcited and overhyped :p
Also, gen 10 is likely coming in the Switch 2 which falls in line with the "one remake per console" pattern they have going on.

Super disappointed. I need updated Johto. They can keep Unova, so I'm glad those didn't get announced.

Kalos was so forgettable. And to top it all off, you can bet we aren't going to be able to venture out of Lumiose City in this one. I was looking forward to adventuring in the wild but oh well.

I reaaally wish they catch up in the TCG with all the Furfrou haircuts they never did, the new one lools so goofy I love it

Back