“Pokémon LEGENDS: Z-A” Teased for Nintendo Switch in 2025!

Prob like how Brilliant Star to Silver Tempest was released. Where they'll introduce a new mechanic at Worlds this year (prob retooled megas but hopefully not as powerful as V-stars). Then release them in 2025 and have at least 3 sets with the mechanics with a recap set then gen 10 block K in March of 2026.
Depends when Legends is gonna be released. If it's an early 2025 release then yeah, it's likely going to be like year 3 of SWSH. But if it's late '25 then we wouldn't be seeing Megas in the TCG until 2026.

Except for the first two gens remakes, they've always left one gen in between gens with remakes. I knew for sure there weren't going to be remakes for Black/White yet. We'll have them during gen 10. And no, having had the second part of the DLC happen in that region was not nearly enough reason to be believe the remakes were coming. But I guess people get easily overexcited and overhyped :p
I totally forgot they skip gens for remakes. Thanks!

Pretty stoked for this one. I hope they give us a mix up of starter Pokemon like how they did with Legends Arceus and each one will have a new Mega Evo. My personal picks would be Totodile, Chespin, and Tepig

Best news ever! But I need more information. ? Gen 6 is one of my favorite generations, but it didn’t got the love it deserves. No 3rd game/dlc, the smallest amount of new mons, but the Pokémon we got were amazing. And mega Pokémon is still the best gimmick ever. So I’m happy that Pokémon Z is happening. More than happy. And the news that it’s a Legends game is even better news. Legends Arceus was the best surprise in the Pokémon main game series. So I’m totally hyped about this. I hope exploring one city will be as adventures as a whole region. And I do hope we can access buildings again. That was a great loss in SV!

I'm especially excited for Mega evolution to come back, also hoping for new mega forms too..

Justice finally for a Mega Banette card ? surely they wont ignore it yet again right. As for new megas I just hope they include XY pokemon this time like no reason for them to not have

Super disappointed. I need updated Johto. They can keep Unova, so I'm glad those didn't get announced.

Kalos was so forgettable. And to top it all off, you can bet we aren't going to be able to venture out of Lumiose City in this one. I was looking forward to adventuring in the wild but oh well.
"Kalos was so forgettable" Yep, that's the reason it's being remade. And we don't know what we can do where we can go but I imagine they have the tact to have us explore elsewhere

Wouldn't be very Pokémony

Justice finally for a Mega Banette card ? surely they wont ignore it yet again right. As for new megas I just hope they include XY pokemon this time like no reason for them to not have
We got the pokemon as cards from Legends Arceus, so we could possibly be getting, Mega Evolutions too, just a as a Gimmick for a few sets.

Back