“Paldean Fates” Guide: Card List, Secret Rares, Cut Cards, Products, and More!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have the complete set list for Scarlet & Violet – Paldean Fates!
Paldean Fates consists of 245 cards: 91 in the main set and 154 secret rare cards. Its primary source is Japan’s Shiny Treasure ex, which released in December.
All of the secret rare Pokemon are shiny. This is the main appeal of this set and what fans will be chasing. This is also why the number of secret rares far outnumber the cards in the main set.

Oddish-Paldean-Fates-145x200.jpg

Slowpoke-141x200.jpg

Continue reading...

The photographer asked the boy at the left in Paldean Student (card #85) can you strike a pose? The boy responded: sigh, is this ok?

Wow. Charizard moved from one side to the other real quick in the traier

I was worried that there would eventually be a set with more secret cards than the actual set itself. In my eyes, they really aren't "secret" anymore if they're so easy to get. It's a really cool set, though.

Hidden Fates and Shining Fates both had more secret rares than main set cards. The only difference is Paldean's aren't sectioned off into their own secret rare subset.

I was worried that there would eventually be a set with more secret cards than the actual set itself. In my eyes, they really aren't "secret" anymore if they're so easy to get. It's a really cool set, though.
It’s a collectors set not really meant to be competitive and it’s an biannual set - nothing new. It’s already the third set like this in this series. You can just skip it.

This set is either delivering hard or I was super Lucky just now - 9 packs ( 3x tech sticker bundle) 4 bb shiny and an EX shiny ? thanks Walfart for early shelf stocking ?

Attachments

• AE5C60C1-A363-47C3-A90F-DE94705ED6D5.jpeg
    AE5C60C1-A363-47C3-A90F-DE94705ED6D5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Does anyone know why TPCi decided to discontinue of creating products similar to Premium Trainer's XY Collection, that product had plenty of full arts guaranteed.

The packs must have a really high pull rate. So these card will be good for making competitive deck look nicer without costing a fortune.

The packs must have a really high pull rate. So these card will be good for making competitive deck look nicer without costing a fortune.
Basically every second pack has a hit. Got iono if my first batch.

21 packs in and several complete dud packs so far, including already having three holo Gholdengo and three Sada. Guess I don't have the magic touch that everyone else on the internet seems to have so far.

Back