Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Two exclusive boxes featuring Mew V and Kyurem V are coming to Best Buy stores on November 4th! They will cost $19.99 each.

Mew-V-Box-200x181.jpg

Kyurem-V-Box-200x181.jpg

Although not pictured, the Mew V Box will come with an additional Mewtwo holo card while the Kyurem V Box will come with an additional Zekrom card. Both will also come with four booster packs and a code card.
Mysterious Pokémon & Psychic Power!
The Mythical Pokémon Mew boasts huge strength for such a cute little Pokémon, and now you can add it to your collection as a Pokémon V in both playable and oversize versions! Not to be outdone, the Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo also appears as an awesome foil card, and you can...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Poor Kyurem...been a big fan of it since I got Black 2 in 2012, so to see him get sidelined for years and years lately has been heartbreaking. Here's to hoping that instead of another mew/mewtwo, charizard or rayquaza themed set in S/V they'll finally give my boy some justice and have a set based on him and the Dragon/Ice psuedo legendary in Scarlet and Violet.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
The Darkness Ablaze ETB guide said that this particular Mew V would likely see a lot of competitive play. And now it's getting its own box only a few months before it rotates? For some reason TPCi thinks this Mew is the greatest card ever
That's literally my thought process. This is like, the third time it's been released despite being B+ tier at best...

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I’m kind of surprised to see that Kyurem V was shoved into a box this quickly, Lost Origin is less than a month old after all.
kyurem v is playable so I’m fine with the kyurem

why not just print the fusion strike mew???
Because the Fusion Strike Mew V is getting shoved into another product that‘s being released in November.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
I’m kind of surprised to see that Kyurem V was shoved into a box this quickly, Lost Origin is less than a month old after all.

Because the Fusion Strike Mew V is getting shoved into another product that‘s being released in November.
i feel like the products are different enough to warrant us getting the fusion strike mew in this box regardless

also this mew v was just a tin promo as well

Last edited:

sonicjms

Bench, Call, Ride, Summon, Cast
The Darkness Ablaze ETB guide said that this particular Mew V would likely see a lot of competitive play. And now it's getting its own box only a few months before it rotates? For some reason TPCi thinks this Mew is the greatest card ever
Maybe because it has X-ball, except not for [C][C] with DCE in format and 2 prizer HP has increased since 2012

Mudkipster07

Savvy TCG Mudkip Fan & TCG Alt Art Fanatic!
are we really getting a box with fusion strike packs or are they going to be more of the newer packs and the MEW V box isn't right bringing a old card that's about to rotate.
(recommends only for collectors!)