“Iono Premium Tournament Collection” Releasing in April!

But did we need an Iono Premium Tournament Collection? Where is Bianca?
Bianca is currently sitting in detention at the Blueberry Academy for constantly having physical altercations with the students, which, curiously enough, has resulted in each and every victim taking a tumble into the nearest body of water.

I’m actually kind of shocked that this product is still available on Pokémon Center right now, I remember the Marnie Premium Collection selling out pretty quickly.

On the other hand, this isn’t 2021 here. The production of TCG sets and products aren’t hampered down by a loss in production due to COVID and the hypebeast market has come down a fair bit (extremely-limited promos like Van Gogh Pikachu not withstanding), you can still find the Juniper/Klara/Cyrus Premium Tournament Collections for a fair price.

That is because Bianca will be in Temporal Forces first, then maybe in the next milk carton. They should have add all four FA of Iono to create a natural disaster.

Last edited:
The supporter they choose for these seems to always be one that is universally played. Iono sees use in every deck list I’ve seen recently, whereas Bianca will be a niche use case at best. Getting a play set of Iono with one full art, along with a deck box and sleeves and everything else, makes this a good product for people who are getting into the game.

promo 124... were not even at 90 yet...
They’ve announced all but like 6 of them up to 102 - shiny “PAF” promos #69 - #84 / we don’t talk about #85 ? / 86 I believe is the Mabosstif ex / 87 and 88 are Sprig ex and pika ex from the “Easter crate” / temporal makes up the next 10 to up to #98 (we just don’t know whoch Pokémon are 89-92 are but that they are the prerelease/buildnbattle promos) #99 + #100 I think truly are still a mystery and 101 and 102 are the League promos for Pika and Oddish. I will give it to you that 22 unknown is still pretty big of a jump but it’s likely that SV 6 promos will be numbered earlier than this Iono because otherwise that’s wayyy tooo many products we don’t know about yet to drop before end of April

And it’s still available..! Seems like Pokémon Center Exclusive ETBs are the only “limited print runs” we’re seeing so far this block. (Besides that felty hat boi and his special merch)

And it’s still available..! Seems like Pokémon Center Exclusive ETBs are the only “limited print runs” we’re seeing so far this block. (Besides that felty hat boi and his special merch)
Was marked sold out for a day* and is available again for pre-order confirming my earlier post

Back