Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The “Eevee Evolutions Premium Collection” has now been revealed from GameStop!

Eevee-Evolutions-Premium-Collection-200x170.jpg

Eevee-Evolutions-Premium-Collection-Back-200x139.jpg

The collection will feature nine reprints: the SWSH Eevee V promo and all eight Eeveelutions from Evolving Skies. It’ll also contain nine booster packs.
As we posted before, it’ll release exclusively at GameStop stores on November 11th for $69.99.
Get ready to have your hands full with a ton of Pokémon TCG cards—with Eevee V at the forefront! For the first time ever, Eevee and all of its Evolutions appear together in a Pokémon TCG collection as Pokémon V! That’s right—in this collection, you get 9...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

machamps_fifth_hand

Aspiring Trainer
No reason for buying. Not trying to be negative but $70 for cards that have been out for months. 9 packs isn't bad. Solid product but doesn't have any new promo cards. I still wish we could get gold versions of the Eeveelution VMAX's.

CxEriK

Aspiring Trainer
Guess what, the GS staff working on my preorders of Charizard and Eevee collections forget to put the Eevee ones in the order. WAS disappointed but I think I should thank him now...
But honestly, the vortex positioning is cool.

Courtyard Caddy

Aspiring Trainer
Wow this is very underwhelming and for $70.00. Hold onto your wallet this product will tank in pricing if you want it. Honestly you can just buy all theses cards for like 15 bucks!

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
On one hand, it's underwhelming that every single one is a reprinted Promo. But on the other hand, this means it's not some exclusive and elusive, immediately-snatched-up product that everyone wants. I'm fine with this. It's for whoever wants the Promos all in one go and 9 packs.

TheChadderbox

Aspiring Trainer
For once, I'm actually left thinking... what the hell even is this?

No alternate arts, no nothing, and the promo cards aren't even new ones/don't have new artwork.

And it's SEVENTY DOLLARS.

Preposterous.
RIGHT?! I tend to weigh all sealed product on their per pack cost with flexibility ONLY if they include exclusive NON REPRINTED Promos. This is $7.75 per pack for modern. Thats insane! Maybe LOOONG term itll be an ok item for collectors but for people who actually open cards, this is an awful price point.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I've been wanting a box like this for YEARS. I had a concept like this but instead the eeveelutions would be spread out like a rainbow, but this is still pretty cool. Happy they're releasing more important Vs these days.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
The only reason this product should have existed would have been if it came with a new eeveelution from Scarlet & Violet in the center and the Eevee with its new crystal form or whatever it’s called, at least then you would actually be getting something new for $69.99!!!
it seems liks they're never gonna add another eeveelution, at least not for a while. there's no new ones in S/V :(

cruithear

Aspiring Trainer
Wow this is very underwhelming and for $70.00. Hold onto your wallet this product will tank in pricing if you want it. Honestly you can just buy all theses cards for like 15 bucks!
$20-$21 shipped from TCGPlayer checking just now, which is... still pretty cheap. This has made me consider just buying the singles and maybe a neat frame for them rather than this collection