“Eevee Evolutions Premium Collection” from GameStop Revealed!

It would be nice if Scarlet & Violet reveals a steel type and a dragon type eeveelution, complete the tcg types.
(semi-spoilers for scarvi)
i am so sorry to let you know that no leakers have seen any eeveelutions. i would personally love a fight/rock duo or a flying/bug duo, but....no new ones seem to be added

it seems liks they're never gonna add another eeveelution, at least not for a while. there's no new ones in S/V :(
I'm firmly in the "they did all the types that were special prior to the gen 4 split" camp and they should not add only one more. either do multiple types at once or, hopefully, don't expand eevee's lineup.

This has made me consider just buying the singles and maybe a neat frame for them rather than this collection
It's 99% almost always smarter to buy singles than products. There might be one or two instances where you see a big sale or get lucky or something, but singles are always the way to go. No risk, you get exactly what you pay for.

on one hand, it is junk to me, I have all the promos, and there is only $40 worth of packs...

on the other, i bought all the tins, just for the promos... this would have been a deal to me.

The typings they have left don't fit in for Eevee as bug/steel doesn't fit in with how Eevee is supposed to work, with stones and happiness and dragon isn't something a pokemon has splashed into.

Back