“Crimson Haze” Secret Rares Revealed!

It's funny that Lucian is the first Sinnoh Pokemon League member to get a Full Art... that ISN'T Cynthia. Congrats, man!

It's funny that Lucian is the first Sinnoh Pokemon League member to get a Full Art... that ISN'T Cynthia. Congrats, man!
I guess you're right! I was about to mention Gardenia, because I thought for some reason that she was an Elite Four member, but I was wrong. I also thought that Flint and Volkner got a full art card at some point, but I was wrong about that, as well. ?‍♂️

what do you mean exactly by connected illustrations? because as far as the actual art is concerned, they do not connect. they connect as a story though obviously

I don't think so, the twilight masquerade infos said there were 11 SAR, but there's only 5 SAR per japanese set, meaning mask of change has 6 SAR, so I'm thinking 4 pokémon SAR for the 4 ogerpons, and 2 trainer SAR as usual
I think this is very logical thought process. I'm not thrilled because I'm not a huge Ogerpon fan, so getting such a big spotlight is strange to me.
I would imagine English set including night wanderer and stellar miracle includes loyal 3, Terapagos, and Pecharunt as SIRs and one of Hydrapple or Archaludon will also get SIR treatment.
(If Pecharunt gets its own set I think both will get SIR)

Looking through the older sets the other day on Pokellector I miss the days when secret rares were exactly that, secret and rare. Like in the X and Y era there were so many epic rares I had no idea existed so when because they were so rare and it was actually special to pull them. But now there's like 50 to collect. Like Don't get me wrong they look fantastic but there's really nothing special when there's so so many. idk just how I feel ?

Looking through the older sets the other day on Pokellector I miss the days when secret rares were exactly that, secret and rare. Like in the X and Y era there were so many epic rares I had no idea existed so when because they were so rare and it was actually special to pull them. But now there's like 50 to collect. Like Don't get me wrong they look fantastic but there's really nothing special when there's so so many. idk just how I feel ?
I would like the illustration rare not being considered secret rares, just have them after trainers but still in the set you know? And begin secret rares with the full arts
As for japanese, full arts should definitely not be the only secret rare pull in a box

Definitely possible. I was a bit hesitant about them giving the beast and sword of justice paradox trio all SARs but they actually did so yeah all Ogerpon might be possible. The only thing for me tho is where will Pecharunt ex appear I dunno if therell be enough space for it in Night wanderer and it would fit into Mask of Change instead. And I cant see the mythic not getting an SIR or maybe Pecharunt has a set on its own
I don't think we're getting Pecharunt for now. They seem to be going by the order of release (notice how we didn't get a Hydrapple card even though we got Dipplin, because Dipplin was in DLC1 while Hydrapple only came out in DLC2). If they continue with this Pecharunt would have to come at a set after Terapagos, since it was actually introduced/made available in the epilogue, so likely we will only get it in SV8.

I try not to sound bitter, but I am pretty sure the eevee card will just get shoved into a special box over here. Either one of the trainer boxes or a special eevee box or something.

I don't think we're getting Pecharunt for now. They seem to be going by the order of release (notice how we didn't get a Hydrapple card even though we got Dipplin, because Dipplin was in DLC1 while Hydrapple only came out in DLC2). If they continue with this Pecharunt would have to come at a set after Terapagos, since it was actually introduced/made available in the epilogue, so likely we will only get it in SV8.

Gouging Fire, Raging Bolt, Iron Crown and Iron Boulder all came out out of order though.

Pecharunt makes sense to come with Night Wanderer.

The liquid in the Greninja SAR looks far too translucent to be water, it's probably brown paint. Probably got help from a Grafaiai.

I would like the illustration rare not being considered secret rares, just have them after trainers but still in the set you know? And begin secret rares with the full arts
As for japanese, full arts should definitely not be the only secret rare pull in a box
Yeah pulling a Japanese full art can be a bit of a downer. That said, last time it happened to me, the box was a double banger - I got a gold too. I know double banger Japanese boxes are rarer, but maybe the odds could go up if a full art is in the box? Maybe it secretly already does?

Back