“Crimson Haze” Secret Rares Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The secret rare cards from Crimson Haze are now being posted to social media by Japanese fans! The set releases in Japan on March 22nd.
Crimson Haze includes 12 Illustration Rares, 6 full art Pokemon ex, 4 full art Trainers, 5 Special Illustration Rares, and 3 Hyper Rare (Gold) cards.
Hisuian Growlithe and Perrin are connected illustrations, both drawn by GIDORA. (They’ve already been revealed in English.) The two cards are the first Pokemon / Trainer connected illustrations ever released. They’re also cross-rarity.

181-Hisuian-Growlithe-143x200.jpeg

220-Perrin-143x200.jpeg

Poltchageist and Sinistcha are both drawn by the same...

Continue reading...

A lot of cool arts. Also that purple white swirl Sinistcha . All these arts have very unique and detailed illustrations. From the Infernape and Pinsir. Im liking these more than the previous wild force and cyber judge.

I wonder how they're gonna do golds and SIR for the ogerpons, will only one get them or will all four get them? Also, nothing really sticks out in this set, nothing really competitive or cool art wise (personal preference), I hope they make something in mask of change but we will have to wait and see.

I wonder how they're gonna do golds and SIR for the ogerpons, will only one get them or will all four get them? Also, nothing really sticks out in this set, nothing really competitive or cool art wise (personal preference), I hope they make something in mask of change but we will have to wait and see.
They'll probably give an SIR and Gold to the Teal Mask Ogerpon and the other 3 just get FA's.

They'll probably give an SIR and Gold to the Teal Mask Ogerpon and the other 3 just get FA's.
I don't think so, the twilight masquerade infos said there were 11 SAR, but there's only 5 SAR per japanese set, meaning mask of change has 6 SAR, so I'm thinking 4 pokémon SAR for the 4 ogerpons, and 2 trainer SAR as usual

Wait so if there's 3 Golds, and Twilight Masquerade gets 6, does this mean there isn't going to be a full set of Gold Ogerpon's?

Wait so if there's 3 Golds, and Twilight Masquerade gets 6, does this mean there isn't going to be a full set of Gold Ogerpon's?
It does, except if they cut some of the golds from crimson haze, just like how they cut the gold energy of sv4K/sv4M

I don't think so, the twilight masquerade infos said there were 11 SAR, but there's only 5 SAR per japanese set, meaning mask of change has 6 SAR, so I'm thinking 4 pokémon SAR for the 4 ogerpons, and 2 trainer SAR as usual
Definitely possible. I was a bit hesitant about them giving the beast and sword of justice paradox trio all SARs but they actually did so yeah all Ogerpon might be possible. The only thing for me tho is where will Pecharunt ex appear I dunno if therell be enough space for it in Night wanderer and it would fit into Mask of Change instead. And I cant see the mythic not getting an SIR or maybe Pecharunt has a set on its own

Definitely possible. I was a bit hesitant about them giving the beast and sword of justice paradox trio all SARs but they actually did so yeah all Ogerpon might be possible. The only thing for me tho is where will Pecharunt ex appear I dunno if therell be enough space for it in Night wanderer and it would fit into Mask of Change instead. And I cant see the mythic not getting an SIR or maybe Pecharunt has a set on its own
I think it'd fit well in Night Wanderer, so that the international SV7 set makes a bit of sense having the loyal three, pecharunt connects terapagos and the loyal three
Although it would mean 4 pokémon SAR once again, because I doubt they'd give SARs to the loyal three but not Pecharunt

The look of that enamorous ar kinda reminds me of the three genies full art from early BW and the radiant collection cards,pretty good even if i hate enamorous

I think it'd fit well in Night Wanderer, so that the international SV7 set makes a bit of sense having the loyal three, pecharunt connects terapagos and the loyal three
Although it would mean 4 pokémon SAR once again, because I doubt they'd give SARs to the loyal three but not Pecharunt
Yeah thats the thing tho subsets tend to have only 3 SARs (out of 6 ex). They can pull out a Zapdos and put the whole trio in the alt art of just one card, tho Zapdos was different since the other birds didnt have an ex. But yeah Im still leaning towards the lousy trio being the only posterchilds of NW and them just bringing Pecharunt ex later on. I feel like we're due more trademarks being filed to have more guesses. Isnt Stellar Miracle the only unannounced one?

Back