“Annihilape ex Box” in July!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can reveal an “Annihilape ex Box” will release on July 14th! It will retail for $19.99.
The box will come with an Annihilape ex promo, a jumbo version of the same card, a foil version of a card from Paldea Evolved (currently unknown), four booster packs, and a PTCG Live code card.
Annihilape ex would have released in our Paldea Evolved this June, but it will likely be cut from the set and turned into a promo for this box. We may also see the regular prints of Chien-Pao ex and Tinkaton ex cut from the set due to their own products.

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Paldea_Evolved_Logo-200x66.png

The entire Annihilape ex line was recently revealed from Japan’s...

Continue reading...

This would be a nice way of reducing the size of English sets, if they'd commit to making more than just 1 or 2 cards in these decks exclusive – i.e., dropping entire line from the sets for inclusion in these decks instead would be stellar. It's something that's been typical to the Japanese edition of the game, technically starting all the way back with their Gym theme decks, but began in earnest with the Neo era.
Ah yes, the blunder business move by Wizards of The Crap that screwed the Gym Heroes set. Rather than making the logical choice of doing these exclusive TCG, they instead gave them a rare for booster packs. I got the displeasure of pulling Erika's Clefairy, Brock's Zubat, Brock's Sandslash, Misty's Goldeen, and Misty's Tentacool. I ripped up both Misty's cards, it was fun.

Back