“Ancient Roar” and “Future Flash” Releasing in October, New Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur ex Decks!

The TCG every time a new Charizard is announced

giphy.gif
The community:

Attachments

• duck-running.gif
    duck-running.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
I can definitely see that, but on the other hand I feel like if this was still somehow the XY era they would've. At one point in time we had Megas, Breaks, Dual-typed Shiny Pokemon, Ancient Traits and Flippable Stadiums in standard. Now we're even lucky to have Tera Pokemon be a thing, and even then they couldn't be bothered to give them each a unique ability...I apologize if it sounds like I'm whining, I'm just ver, VERY sad to see where Pokemon spinoffs are right now. I wouldn't be surprised if GO and Unite shut down in the next 3-4 years.
We had V, VMaxes, VStars, Radiant and Amazing Rares and the Single/Rapid/Fusion Strike mechanic in the format all at the same time too. It's not like we don't get anything different. It just don't make any sense for them to introduce a lot of different stuff all at once.

We had V, VMaxes, VStars, Radiant and Amazing Rares and the Single/Rapid/Fusion Strike mechanic in the format all at the same time too. It's not like we don't get anything different. It just don't make any sense for them to introduce a lot of different stuff all at once.
You forgot V-Onion cards, but nobody cares about that dumpster fire lol

You forgot V-Onion cards, but nobody cares about that dumpster fire lol
Mewtwo Vunion wasnt horrible. I also saw Zacian win quite a bit. But nowadays where set up only takes 2 turns, Nah they suck

Mewtwo Vunion wasnt horrible. I also saw Zacian win quite a bit. But nowadays where set up only takes 2 turns, Nah they suck
I think it was moreso how they were executed; they weren't introduced in a set, but rather, boxes. They didn't even do all of the types, and of the few types they did do, they repeated one (lightning). They also didn't even put them in any sets like japan did, ALL V-Unions were box exclusives.

Overall, I genuinely can't imagine any way they could've done them worse. That was actually unbelievable to witness over the span of a few months...

I think it was moreso how they were executed; they weren't introduced in a set, but rather, boxes. They didn't even do all of the types, and of the few types they did do, they repeated one (lightning). They also didn't even put them in any sets like japan did, ALL V-Unions were box exclusives.

Overall, I genuinely can't imagine any way they could've done them worse. That was actually unbelievable to witness over the span of a few months...
how would they do that pack wise though

Back