‘Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions’ Coming to California in July! [3/7]

masterryanx

N
For the record, you definitely do not need a Comic-Con badge to attend concerts held at the marina. It's an outdoor concert area directly behind the convention center in the harbor, it's a completely separate entity from the rest of the convention. I've been going to concerts during SDCC for years now, a badge has never been required for any of them.

CuriousCleffa

Aspiring Trainer
masterryanx said:
For the record, you definitely do not need a Comic-Con badge to attend concerts held at the marina. It's an outdoor concert area directly behind the convention center in the harbor, it's a completely separate entity from the rest of the convention. I've been going to concerts during SDCC for years now, a badge has never been required for any of them.
Do you think it's going to be cheaper than the one in LA since it's gonna be on a Thursday night? I really want to go, but the one in LA is a bit over budget for me :/

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
Texas is still waiting for our Symphonic Evolutions.
Patiently.
Maybe.

Please.

masterryanx

N
CuriousCleffa said:
masterryanx said:
Do you think it's going to be cheaper than the one in LA since it's gonna be on a Thursday night? I really want to go, but the one in LA is a bit over budget for me :/

There's a good chance it'll be cheaper, yes. The marina is completely outdoors and typically has budget pricing for parts of the lawn area and grandstands. For other video game concerts that have been held there in the past (Zelda Symphony, Distant Worlds, Video Games Live, etc.) those seats have typically been in the $20-30 range.