‘Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions’ Concert Announced! [6/30]

Super excited for this. I sure hope it comes to my area. I was lucky enough to see the Zelda symphony and it did not disappoint, so I have high expectations for this.

A symphony, huh? Does this mean an orchestrated version of Hugh's Theme?
FYq7M.gif%20

GadgetJax said:
A symphony, huh? Does this mean an orchestrated version of Hugh's Theme?

It's strange that they make note of other "third versions" such as Platinum and Emerald, but they don't put BW2 on the listing. Perhaps it got snubbed?

It's a shame it won't be streamed. Hopefully it swings by somewhere near me so I can go listen to this. ^_^

I wish I had the funds and the means to be able to go to one of these places to see the symphony. :( I know that something like this would unfortunately not do well in a place like Louisiana. :/
Cant wait to hear a good recording though.

If I could afford it and it was going anywhere near where I live, I would definitely see it!

I can only imagine how amazing Kalos Route 8, Anistar City or anything in X/Y sound performed live by a full orchestra. /)*O*(\ I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about it.

Another date added for Worlds! http://pokebeach.com/2014/08/second-pokemon-symphonic-evolutions-concert-date-for-worlds

Back