‘Fusion Arts’ Officially Revealed!

Place your bets. Kyurem V, Reshiram V, Zekrom V, or UNecrozma V? I swear if none of those dudes get in I will be angy

Toxtricity, Hoopa V, Meloletta, and Genesect V...

^ What a broken "Fusion 4" if you can get everything you need in 1 turn -- without having to worry about your supporter choice... :(

^ I won't be surprised if Genesect V gets banned for similar reasons to Shaymin-EX, only this time, with "once per copy, per turn" ability use limits, rather than "once per putdown" and how many Scoop Up Nets you have in deck, as a factor...

Last edited:
Was kind of expecting to see more Fusion Pokemon whose design or in-game gimmick involves working with/combining with other pokemon. Dugtrio, Magnezone, Slowbro, any evolutionary line that involves buddying up as a part of evolving. Kinda got that with Dragapult, but there's a whole range of pokemon that could be in this set. (Unovan dragons when lol)

Mew being the cover card makes sense with its whole versatility thing. Seeing Genesect and Oricorio makes me wish Silvally, Castform, Rotom and other form/type changers get a Fusion print too

Was kind of expecting to see more Fusion Pokemon whose design or in-game gimmick involves working with/combining with other pokemon. Dugtrio, Magnezone, Slowbro, any evolutionary line that involves buddying up as a part of evolving. Kinda got that with Dragapult, but there's a whole range of pokemon that could be in this set. (Unovan dragons when lol)

Mew being the cover card makes sense with its whole versatility thing. Seeing Genesect and Oricorio makes me wish Silvally, Castform, Rotom and other form/type changers get a Fusion print too
Yeah it does seem to be mainly many form/evolution and move copying Pokémon they've shown so far at least. So more like versatility as you said.
Mew uses all moves
Hoops has 2 forms
Genesect has many forms
Oricorio has 4 forms
Clamperl evolves into 2 different pokemon
Toxtricity has 2 forms
Meloetta has 2 forms
Smeargle copies moves
and then dragapult is more "fusion" with 3 pokemon in one rather than having multiple forms

It would be a crime if the unovan dragons weren't in this set, oh and maybe also the alolan legends as well.

Back