don()shinobi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• don()shinobi, hmm, I see. I think I know what you mean.
    You think you might be eating when you don't need to or something?
    don()shinobi, mm, I've been doing okay - having fun on DN every so often, which is always nice.
    Today I got the score for my 2nd exam, and I was only 3 points off a perfect score of 109. Fortunately, it's graded out of 100 points, so the extra credit will help me later, no doubt. (I racked up about 12 EC points on the 1st exam too.)

How about you?
    I'll try to type more clearly next time. Sorry about confusing you.
    Oh, cool! :) That's actually closer to what Golbania is than the Hydra. Golbania's design consists of four snakes attached at their tails' tips.
    No... I don't even know what the orochi is. When I came up with his idea, he was going to be based on the Hydra, but I eventually changed him into a four-headed snake instead.
    Yep. He's actually one of the four heads of my fakemon Golbania. His name (or perhaps nickname) is Chaste.
    Yeah, okay. I just wish my memory was sharper. I know did get a 30, but others in my graduating class did better than even that.
    Yes, but that was like seven/eight years ago. I think my lowest score was in mathematics, in which I got a 28 or so) while my highest were English and Science (both of which I got 31/32 or something in that area...sorry, my memory's bad and can't remember where I stashed away the paperwork saying what scores I got).
    Ooh... Good Luck! I had a little trouble on parts of my ACT way back when, but still did fine. If I recall correctly, I scored a 30 on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back