Zyflair
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zyflair,
    I've been like this for like 2 weeks, how do you think I feel? xD
    I'll try though.
    Zyflair,
    It's fine. xD

And I don't know if I'll be on Story tonight. I'm not feeling well and I have some homework I need to finish. :( But possibly I'll be on kay!
    Zyflair, I noticed you were replying in the "how can we improve Pokebeach" thread, but when I clicked on it, the post was gone.

My assumption is that I posted the same thing you did (basically) and upon noticing that you deleted your post.

Is my assumption correct or not?
    Zyflair, D: I'm sorry I announced it in chat. x.x I just realized while I was playing piano that I probably didn't tell you. sorry :(
    Zyflair, yeah. They heal me and pierce whatever I shoot.
    (Look up Hyper Psychic Blaster and you'll see.)
    So how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was sort of plain, despite actually having a full Thanksgiving meal this year (as opposed to a simple one like I thought we were going to have, as I mentioned on Hamachi a week ago or so).
    Zyflair, actually, I'm against username changes being brought back, despite me changing my name three times the last time it was around. I was reminded of the confusion that goes along with name changes (despite the rule that old usernames still have to be put in the signature) and so far I haven't liked a lot of the new usernames. Maybe I'll get used to them eventually....but I have my doubts.

The only change I would even remotely consider is shortening my name down to "BT." I wouldn't consider anything truly "new" because I've had this username for too long to want to change, and I still like it. :3

P.S. I like the new avatar. (as always!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back