Ice_Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I saw your comment haha. I randomly decided to check back here. I'm doing well. Finishing a Bachelor's in Business with a minor in Human Resources. I hope college is/did go well for you as well.
    Hi, looking to add you for friend safari. My FC is 4871-5450-8810. Let me know.

Thanks!
    Hi, Can I add you to my Friend's List, my fc is 0018-1948-3823, thanks in advance!
    Hey guys, I know I don't get on a lot anymore and that sucks due to college and things. However, my brother is an avid X/Y player so I'll be letting him use my profile to do business. I may be on to trade and things later, but it's bye for now! ~ Ice M.
    Pretty good here too! Summer classes are done! but now I only have one week break before autumn classes begin. I need to go fetch my books.
    Ahh!!! Ice Master, you came back! It's been a long time. How've you been?
    Ice_Master, it's like summer camp, but it happens in the winter. Other than that...there's really no difference that I'm aware of.
    Ice_Master, doing great here myself!
    As per my profile I'll be leaving for the weekend - I'm going to wintercamp with a bunch of my friends, so that should be interesting. (Truth be told, hanging out is the only reason I'm going - other than that, I wouldn't go :p )
    Ice_Master, heh, the Big Bang Theory.

I spent the New Year's weekend both writing my own fanfic and reading that of a friend; it was really enjoyable.
    Ice_Master, it's fine really. I'm trying to make a sensible plot with characters for an assignment, but I seem to be having problems with it.

How's your track thingy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back