bbninjas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bbninjas, sorry I missed you, I was caught up in getting my playthrough up and then I had to play for an online TCG tournament. Tomorrow work for you at all, I'm free all day?
    We're paired for the random battle tournament! When do you want to play? I'm free literally all weekend, except for sunday afternoon (like 3-5) just let me know when you're available! n_n
    Celever' pid='2675627' dateline='1414570945 said:
    bbninjas' pid='2675625' dateline='1414569206 said:
    Im asking half the questions in this forum... :p
    So, what, in your opinion, makes both Town and Scum roles (too) OP? Also, what balances OP abilities or roles? This is just so when I host I can make sure roles aren't too OP.

Tbh, in your first proper forum game you should have an experienced co-host to help plan the game with you and to make sure you don't make any mistakes with the updates. You can't really say that one particular role is OP (I mean, besides common sense "you may use this ability to kill all scum" or something like that lol.) because it depends on the overall strength of the town.
    I wouldn't mind helping you with your game ;).
    Thank you! I am already enjoying it and finding answers to my questions thanks to all the wonderful members who have been so helpful and polite. See you around the forums!
    bbninjas, bring it on B)

Get in the PU Room on main server. I need to build, but it shouldn't take too long! :]
    bbninjas, I know :O

When I was checking to see if the forum redesign thread had any replies, I saw a couple of threads which interested me and I actually posted in them!!

It's scary ;-;
    Nope, he was already an SMod when I left and was promoted to SMod before me even. :p
    I was an SMod here for some time, though I recently resigned for personal reasons. However, I still know a lot of the things that I learned back from my time as staff and I chat with other staff members still on a regular basis.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back