Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, Yes i did, Thank you. Sorry it took so long to respond. Right now im working on trying to get a chikorita, and i think i will have all the starters finally, not sure how i forgot about chikorita.
    once i get online i will tell you.and i will also tell you what time i will close my game.cAnd i will stay on9 and both beach and the game till the said time

Sorry for the inconvinience
    Never rly been into the whole Anime genre (aside from Pokemon, MegaMan NT Warrior,), but thanks for letting me know!
    I've heard about Fairy Tail, but I don't know exactly what the Anime is about. Could you maybe give me a brief synopsis about the plot? Thx
    Sorry drohn. I was having lunch just now..

I'm very sorry for troubling you..

Currently im at library so i dont have my 3ds with me..
    Well, that's a relief! I only read the manga right now, I want to start watching the anime but I haven't had time. If it's anything like the manga, I'll really enjoy it!

Thanks! Hopefully I'll have some stuff to show off one day soon, maybe a custom trainer sprite or something hahaha. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 1, but it was Gen 2, and Crystal in particular, that I really got into the games. Although, I missed HG/SS and all of Gen 5, much to my annoyance hahaha. I haven't followed the anime since the voice actors changed, though I've heard it's been good lately, so I've been wanting to get back into it.
    Drohn, AH, a mod! I haven't done anything wrong yet, I swear! XD Thanks for the welcome!

I do a little of this, a little of that. I work in traditional media and digital. Right now I'm actually going to college to get a degree in art hahaha. Thanks, I'll have to do that whenever I get time! And have something I feel I can show off hahaha.

You know it! Only gen I missed was gen V, but now that I'm equipped with a 3DS, no Pokemon game shall escape me hahaha! OR will be what I'm going to get. I'm so hyped for it!

And I have to say, that's a great avatar you have, Natsu is awesome!
    Haha, thanks! :D I'll have to wait on the Exam, though, permissions here are not ready yet. TT.TT
    Drohn, thanks but I'm going to wait until this weekend because I'll probably go to the store which is supposed to be giving the codes for both the shiny Gengar and the ORAS demo... If they don't have any Gengar codes, I think I'll ask you for one then :)
    Drohn, What nonsense are you talking about?
    *reads post*
    Oh that is. Nonsense. I know you are disappointed... maybe I should just post something else...
    Drohn, Ah found it. I could not find it in the main VG lists. Thanks man. I could see the Emerald Dilemma thread but not the other one. Thanks XD.:)
    Hey wazup? What happened to that thread you created and moved our posts for the Emerald Plot? I can't find that thread XD. Thanks man.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back