Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just Liberal Arts for right now until I figure out what I really want to do.
    Drohn, This does not make sense because a lot of people cannot afford the full albums and greatest hit videos are just lyrics. Know any other play where they don't do this and I can listen because my playlist is disappearing faster than expected. My list was supposed to last 2 weeks but now it is losing at least 2 videos a day.:)
    Drohn, So that means they basically are deleting some of the videos then? If so that stinks XD.:)
    I didn't want to clutter up the thread so I'll just post here saying that that pun was one of the best I've seen in a while :D
    Hey wazup? Do you know why some youtube videos on youtube play a melody and then there is no sound after the melody is done? Yesterday the video I added to my playlist worked perfectly fine. Today it just plays a short melody for about 30 seconds then the video does not even play. Why would that be? Have you had this happen before?:)
    Don't even get me started on the hype train! Also I've been going to college, it's my first year. It's kind of a drag. I don't reaaaallllyyyy wanna go but I know I have to. I'm doing pretty well so far I must say.
    "full of white stains."

I don't like the sound of that, and the smiley face is very re-assuring...
    *luispipe8 looks at its banner*

"It's been 3.000 years...!"

xD Haha, thanks, Drohn!

Ps: Also found out that the /me tag doesn't work in VM's. xD
    Drohn, Oh ok because If I were doing a trade similar I would want the same thing in return not a mixed bag. That is why it seems unfair to me.:) Thanks anyway man.:)
    Drohn, Ok ok. But what about the fact the person does not get cards in return? If it were a game and cards for a game and cards that would be more of a fair trade. Would you think that would be more of a fair trade? Do you understand my point? Not mad or anything. Just wondering?:)
    Drohn, Ah that makes more sense since I thought a game cart would be considered data and not a physical thing. I could see it being a box of cards for them but not a game for cards. In my head it is cards for cards and VG for VG but not a mix. That is how my head is wired XD. So that is why I freaked because if that ever happen on a board of mine which I don't have anyway I would ban that type of mix trading.:) Thanks man. Mix trading to me is unfair so that is why I freaked.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back