LLR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LLR, Two things I would like to point out.
    1. Both those links lead to Artists Studio, but I know what you mean.
    2. They're cool, it's just Im not professional or anything.
    LLR, Depends on my mood. Sometimes Pokémon, sometimes something random, sometimes Minomon (making a long story short, made up anime. Similar to Pokémon), sometimes a human cat fairy with the power of fire.
    LLR, Hi again LLR. I went on reddit and i found someone who gave me an archipelago egg. I really appreciate your help in my situation though. Sorry again
    LLR, I can trade tomorrow in the morning such as 8:45-945am. i'll give you a high plains egg in exchange for the archipelago egg. in case you don't have it, my fc is 1633-4750-6021. the time is in PST. hope to trade this time :)
    LLR, Hello LLR, sorry i couldn't trade with you yesterday. let me know i you are still willing to trade. thanks :)
    LLR, if you ever come across someone as an archipelago native, could you please refer them to me. i just got the elegant egg today and archipelago is the last egg i need. thanks :)
    LLR, Thank you! I enjoy the fast-paced nature of the game. Games that can come to a complete resolution in four turns are pretty exciting.
    Hey there!

I've just added you to my friend list and would welcome knowing what was in my safari!

4725-8011-3215

I'm online now!
    I only play the video games but I kind of know my way around and a few people to bug with questions so if you need anything give a shout...
    But I won't offer any suggestions on building decks...
    LLR,

Yes I do. I'm not past E4 yet on my current file and I don't have time to right now I will do that ASAP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back